Top Rated Senior Care Agency
Florida Home Care Licensing: HHA # 299993834
Serving Pensacola, Navarre, Pace, and Surrounding Areas of Florida
Comfort Keepers offers in home health care to seniors to optimize their quality of life. Through customized senior care plans, Comfort Keepers meets the physical and emotional needs of the seniors and disabled adults we serve. Our caregivers are more than professional help within the home; they provide friendly companionship that is essential to the emotional well-being of the senior clients we service.
We serve the Milton, Gulf Breeze & Pensacola, FL communities with senior care services and caring for disabled adults at home all of which are designed to encourage independence and activity for improved health both physically and emotionally. Our caregivers meet the physical needs of seniors but also understand that quality of life is about more than that. Caregivers invite those they care for to join in household tasks and activities, share conversations and hobbies with them, and treat them as they would a friend. The companionship that is part of every Comfort Keepers caregiving relationship sets us apart.
If you have a loved one who could use some help with daily living, contact Comfort Keepers of Pensacola. As experts in quality in-home care in Pensacola, we provide caregiving services that combine friendly companionship with necessary assistance for the most fulfilling caregiving relationship. We develop a customized care plan for each senior that takes into account their individual needs and abilities, so that each senior can enjoy the highest possible quality of life and independence in the comfort of their own home.
Comfort Keepers offers light housekeeping, meal preparation, mobility services, personal care, and transportation. Whether your loved one would benefit from a few hours of care each week or they need full time senior care, Comfort Keepers will provide a caregiver who compassionately meets their needs while also offering friendly companionship. If you are currently a family caregiver and need some assistance, we also provide 24 hour senior respite care.
“I wish to thank Comfort Keepers for the care I have received over the past several weeks. It was professional, caring, and consistent. I wish to praise my caregivers, they were a pleasure to work with.”
We Offer An Extensive Variety of Home Care Services in Pensacola, Milton Beach and surrounding areas.
- Companion Care: Caregivers work hard to create strong relationships with the people they serve.
- Personal Care: In a polite manner, we support, help and and provide assistance to people with their personal care needs such as washing, dressing, grooming and toileting.
- Senior Transportation: Providing transportation help to seniors who want to get out and about is something our caregivers specialize in. -- avoid public transportation and stay safe with our licensed and bonded caregivers who can assist with shopping, doctor appointments, haircuts or just a day out.
- Seniors and Technology: If your loved one is experiencing social isolation, our caregivers can help them stay connected with friends and family by using video calls, social media, and texting services.
- Temporary or Respite Care Short term or long term care for your loved one so that you and other family caregivers can take a break. You can recharge your batteries or travel or maybe just need a little extra help with your loved - help is just one call away.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and guarantee that they receive the highest possible quality of care throughout their entire health.
- 24-Hour Care: When an elderly family member needs constant in home care because of a prolonged illness, accident or other medical complication. In order to provide the best care and monitor your loved one's health at all times, our caregivers are available to work in shifts.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: As a result of our memory care services, people with dementia can remain in their own homes, where they are most at ease. In order to keep you or a loved one safe and healthy at home for as long as possible, our caregivers are trained in the best practices of memory care Specialized Dementia and Memory Care.
- End-of-Life Care: We also help terminally ill persons and their families. We can assist your loved one and family members with physical, emotional and spiritual support during this difficult and challenging time.
- In-Facility Care: Even while our organization is known for providing care in the comfort of the client's own home, we also provide services to those in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: Our transitional elder care program can assist older or disabled persons who are preparing to leave the hospital. -- also called continuity care, when you or your loved one leaves rehab, a hospital or other facility and needs a little extra assistance at home
Looking for A Caregiver Job?
Looking for A New Career??
“They go above and beyond and provide our family with peace of mind knowing dad is well cared for. All of their caregivers are hardworking, thoughtful, empathetic, and respectful. I highly recommend this company. They are awesome!”
To see if in home care is right for you and your family, call us anytime of the day at (850) 791-6700. You can also take a quick survey online that will help you evaluate your current situation and needs.
We believe that home remains the safest place for you or your loved one, as indications show that the virus is spread more quickly in facilities and larger group or public settings. Possible exposure will remain the lowest for those who are able to stay in their homes with limited outside contact. For this reason, we feel fortunate to be able to provide care that can keep people at home and limit exposure in group settings through personalized care and support.