Caregiving Will Never Be One-Size-Fits-All. Let Us Make A Customized Plan For Your Loved One.
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
When your parent or loved one is in need of around-the-clock care, we are here to help. Many seniors would prefer to stay in their home, so Comfort Keepers® offers 24-hour care for seniors in Naples, FL. Our highly trained and compassionate caregivers are here to help with any day-to-day routines to ensure your loved ones can stay healthy, happy and engaged at home.
Why Choose Home Care in Naples, FL?
Many seniors do not want to leave their homes when they start to struggle in daily life and moving away from the comfort of their home can lead to a greater decline. This is where home care becomes an option. Our home care services include the creation of an individualized plan suitable for each client depending on their unique needs, home environment, and personality.
During the in-home consultation, our Care Coordinator will meet with the senior and their family to determine what is most suitable to include in their customized plan. Our services can include, but are not limited to:
• Planning and preparing healthy meals
• Transportation for errands or appointments
• Light housekeeping assistance
• Medication reminders
• Assistance with personal care routines
• Evening and overnight support
• Alzheimer’s and dementia care to reduce agitation
Our customized care plans also include companionship activities such as the client’s hobbies and or activities to help stimulate their mind, body and soul. Whether it’s walking along the beach or sitting at on the pier, we make sure the plan for your parent or loved one includes daily activities they love.
Is 24-Hour Senior Care in Naples, FL Suitable for My Family?
When looking for care options, it can be hard to decide which one is best suited to your parent or loved one. If your loved one would prefer to stay in their home, then 24-hour care might be the best solution. Benefits of having a 24-hour caregiver include:
• Support for people with Alzheimer’s and dementia, including reassuring someone who becomes disoriented and agitated.
• Reduce potential complications from infections, with someone there to notice changes and notify someone.
• Reduce the fall risk from attempting to get out of bed, going down stairs, or going on walks by having someone there to provide support.
• Lower chance of dehydration by offering reminders to drink water.
• Avoid accidents due to forgetfulness and confusion
• Providing a companion for socialization, offering a huge difference in a senior’s life by preventing cognitive decline.
Caring for a parent or loved one alone can be stressful on yourself and the rest of your family. If you know a senior who could benefit from having compassionate, around-the-clock care offered by trained care professionals, contact us at (239) 590-8999 to see how we can help!