Professional In-Home Care Services for Seniors in Davie, Weston, Sunrise, Pembroke Pines, Miramar, FL & Surrounding Areas
At Comfort Keepers® we are committed to providing seniors and other adults in Davie, FL, and the surrounding area with compassionate in-home care services that help them remain independent, engaged, and safe in the comfort of their own homes. Our caregivers are trained to provide uplifting care, transportation, light housekeeping, and personal care support. From driving to doctor’s appointments and grocery shopping to companionship and personal care, our in-home care agency is here to help. Comfort Keepers, in-home senior caregivers are available to provide care from a few hours a week to around-the-clock 24-hour care if needed.
We are a locally owned in-home care agency providing our clients with the highest level of quality of life achievable, that is, and always be our mission. At the foundation of our in-home care senior care services is our unique approach to caregiving, called Interactive Caregiving. The focus of Interactive Caregiving is doing things with our clients instead of doing things for them. By keeping our clients active in their own care, they benefit physically, mentally, and emotionally.
In-Home Care Services
- Companion Care is a form of care that offers emotional support, friendship, and socialization to individuals who may require assistance in these areas.
- Interactive Caregiving: While our caregivers provide assistance with the daily needs that a client has, they encourage participation and engagement as much as possible.
- Personal Care: Our experienced caregivers provide personal care services for seniors who wish to maintain their independence at home but face challenges with daily activities and tasks as they age. These services include bathing, grooming, mobility assistance, and more.
- Senior Transportation: We offer a reliable and safe alternative for elderly transportation through our caregivers, ensuring that seniors can enjoy the freedom and mobility they desire.
- 24-Hour Care: Our 24/7 care services enable seniors to stay in the comfort of their own homes while receiving the necessary support and assistance.
- Alzheimer's Care: We understand Alzheimer's disease, dementia symptoms, how it affects behavior, and that it progresses at different rates for different seniors. We create and follow an individualized care plan that focuses on both physical and mental needs and goals.
- End-of-life Care: When loved ones are living out their last days at home, it can be an especially difficult and emotional time. We are here to help.
- In-Facility Care: We provide uplifting care for those who live in retirement communities, independent living facilities, or assisted living.
- Veterans Care: Supporting those who have served.
Why Consider Comfort Keepers for In-Home Senior Care?
Trained, Background Checked, and Compassionate Caregivers.
Our in-home caregivers in Davie and the surrounding area are extensively trained, background-checked, and deeply compassionate. They are dedicated to providing the highest level of care, ensuring seniors and other adults receive both professional expertise and genuine care.
Licensed and Insured.
Our in-home caregivers are bonded and insured for our clients' peace of mind. Caregivers are screened for empathy and trained to provide the highest quality in-home care.
Interactive Approach to Caregiving.
Our Interactive Caregiving approach to in-home senior care is designed to provide a holistic and engaging caregiving experience. It encourages seniors to actively participate in their daily routines actively, fostering a sense of independence and purpose. By tailoring our care to each individual's unique needs and preferences, we aim to enhance their overall well-being and quality of life, promoting a fulfilling and enriching experience.
5-Star Rating on Google.
Our in-home care agency has provided services to many seniors, and their families, throughout Davie and the neighboring communities. We are a trusted in-home care agency with a 5-star rating on Google.
Personalized Plan Based on Client Needs.
Our personalized in-home care services are customized to meet the unique needs of each client, ensuring that their individual preferences and requirements are central to their care experience. We take time to comprehensively assess and understand each client's situation, allowing us to adapt and evolve their care plan as their needs change over time.
Senior Care. In-Home Care. Respite Care.
If you have any inquiries about Comfort Keepers in Davie, FL, and nearby areas, we would be delighted to know more about your loved one's specific requirements for in-home care. To obtain further details on our senior care services, our unique approach to in-home care, the cities we service, and the cost of care; please get in touch with our team at (954) 947-7954 or fill out our "contact us" form.