Senior In-Home Care Services in Littleton, CO and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers of Littleton offers a variety of customized senior care services to meet the unique needs of each senior.
It's a daunting and heart-wrenching task trying to find senior care solutions for an elderly parent or grandparent. You love them and want to avoid nursing homes or assisted living facilities. But you also know you and your family members can't provide 24/7 home health care. You have questions about eldercare costs, including how Medicare, Medicaid, and health insurance affect your options. This is where in-home support services from compassionate caregivers such as Comfort Keepers provides the right care solution for your loved one. To learn more contact our agency at (303) 722-3242 .
Every client has unique care needs and situations, so each Comfort Keepers Littleton office offers a full range of senior in-home senior care services to provide seniors with the right amount of support for independent living at home. Your care services program will be designed to each care recipient's specific needs.
Below is a complete list of our senior care services for families in Littleton:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
Specialized Senior Care:
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our senior care agency typically offers care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
- Private Duty Nursing – our home health aide team is made up of skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), that can perform a variety of medical tasks
Get In Touch With Us Today!
Feel free to contact Comfort Keepers to learn more about our many senior care service options in Littleton, CO. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions about our agency and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with one of our care coordinators. To get started, please click one of the buttons below.