In Home Care Services For Seniors in Centennial, CO and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers is the leading provider of in-home care services in Centennial, Colorado. We offer customized in home elderly care for seniors and other adults who need assistance to live, and thrive, in the home environment they love.
With over 4 million Americans needing in-home care services, we believe care is more than just doing a task for someone else— when you truly care for someone, it starts in the heart. At Comfort Keepers, two decades of senior care have shown us that care can transform a life for the better, create a lasting friendship, and elevate a person’s spirit.
In Home Elderly Care - Leading a Joyful Life
Learn about the benefits of personalized attention, professional caregivers, and a safe environment that promotes independence and well-being. Empower your loved ones to live their best lives with senior in home care.
Experienced Caregivers for In Home Elderly Care
At Comfort Keepers, senior in home care is a relationship, not a task
Our caregivers, the exceptional people we refer to as Comfort Keepers®, are chosen for a number of reasons. They undergo rigorous interviews, background checks, and references, and we look for one trait above all others: empathy.
With empathy at the core of our care, daily routines can become teaching moments that stir memories, stretch our brains, and keep our eyes on the important parts of life.
We call this approach Interactive Caregiving™. With Interactive Caregiving, care centers on four interrelated aspects: mind, body, nutrition, and safety.
Customized In Home Care Services
Comfort Keepers develops custom senior in home care plans that include physical safety and wellbeing, emotional health, and socialization. Our goal is to help our clients have the best quality of life while maintaining their independence at home.
Our senior in home care plans are unique for each family and every home. We understand that every family has unique schedules and requirements. That's why we offer flexible scheduling options for our in home care services to accommodate your specific needs. Whether you need a few hours of care each day or around-the-clock assistance, Comfort Keepers can help.
Our dedicated in home elderly care team near Centennial, Colorado is available 24/7 to provide support, answer your questions, and address any concerns that may arise. Rest assured that we are committed to ensuring your loved one receives reliable and consistent care.
Senior In Home Care Plans Can Include:
Personal In Home Care Services
- Comfort Keepers’ trained caregivers aid with personal care needs ranging from stand-by assistance to full care depending on each client’s individual needs
- Bathing, grooming and overall appearance. Nearly 97% of home health care patients need help with bathing.
- Mobility assistance
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Incontinence care, toileting needs, and safety in the bathroom
- Assistance with preparing and serving meals, and support for special diets
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Medication reminders and management
- Assisting with outings, social events, shopping trips, and other activities of interest to maintain engagement both physically and emotionally
- Support for physician-prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- Change in condition monitoring
- Fall risk assessment and assistance with fall prevention
Companionship In Home Care Services
- Share in activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
Respite Care for family and loved ones
- Short-term relief for primary caregiver responsibilities. Almost 6 million people in the US care for an ill or disabled partner
- Available as in home care services or in hospice care, medical facility, or assisted living center
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups and resources
We also provide other core senior care services, including 24-hour care (around the clock), and specialized care for seniors with Alzheimer’s and dementia.
Our offices are locally owned and operated, so you can connect with the Comfort Keepers Centennial, Colorado office if you have any questions about our uplifting care services. Centennial, Colorado is a community involved in the Lifelong Colorado Initiative with a goal to ensure Coloradans have affordable person-centered care that aligns with their preferences and values.
We’re excited to meet you and share all that we have to offer to seniors and their families. Give us a call today at (303) 722-3242
In Home Care Services FAQs
How Quickly Can You Have a Caregiver to My Residence?
Comfort Keepers in Centennial Colorado will have someone out to your residence within 24 hours of your phone call for a free in home elderly care assessment. We always recommend that the person requesting care is present to finalize the in home care services plan and care can typically start within 24 hours.
Does Colorado Pay For In Home Care Services?
Colorado offers a financial assistance program called the Home Care Allowance (HCA). The goal is to help seniors stay in their own homes instead of moving to a nursing home. The HCA covers the cost of unskilled in home care services like helping with daily activities, chores, bathing, respite care, and supporting caregivers.
If you have any questions or need assistance, feel free to reach out. We're here to help you navigate these programs and find the support you need.
What are the Benefits of Aging in Place and In-Home Elderly Care?
Aging in place is when seniors choose to stay in their homes instead of moving to an independent or assisted living community. According to AARP, most seniors prefer staying at home for as long as possible.
There are lots of benefits to aging in place, like being able to stay in the communities where seniors may have lived for years and being surrounded by family and friends. Seniors surrounded by familiar objects and memories can help reduce confusion and improve mental engagement for those with Alzheimer’s or other forms of dementia.
Staying at home also avoids the stress of moving and adjusting to new environments. Plus, it can be more cost-effective than facility care.