Senior Care in Temple City, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care offers professional senior care services to residents of Temple City
Living in a comfortable and familiar environment of the home is still an option for seniors as they age. Comfort Keepers' senior care services enable aging adults to lead fulfilling and enriched lives in the homes they cherish. Our professional caregivers assist with daily needs and encourage the pursuit of passions and interests outside the home. We know living at home does not mean being housebound. We help our clients engage in the community so they may continue to thrive both mentally and physically.
In Home Care Services
Comfort Keepers' Interactive Caregiving is a holistic approach in which we assist seniors in continued growth, leading to happiness and contentment. In-home senior care services include:
- Companion Care - Seniors are more likely to engage in the pursuits they enjoy with the help of our enthusiastic caregivers. We encourage day trips, walks, reading, socializing, and more.
- Personal Care - Respectful caregivers assist with bathroom needs, bathing, grooming, meal preparation, and more.
- Safety Care - Our stringent safety guidelines are always encouraged, even when seniors are home alone.
- Senior Transportation - We help seniors safely and comfortably visit doctors, dentists, restaurants, special events, worship services, and more.
- Seniors and Technology - Our patient caregivers help seniors remain mentally acute and socially active by teaching them to text and make video calls with friends and relatives.
Specialized Care Services
Comfort Keepers has many clients who require a more specialized form of care, which is why we offer hands-on assistance for various conditions. Our specialized senior care services include:
- 24 Hour Care - When seniors require full-time attention, we offer a team of caregivers who will provide care in multiple shifts - morning, day, and night.
- Dementia Care - Specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline so they can remain in familiar surroundings.
- End of Life Care – Essential care for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy and support for their families.
- In-Facility Care - Some seniors who live in assisted living or nursing facilities benefit from extra attention and personal care.
- Post-Hospital Care - When seniors return home from the hospital, the transition is difficult without the assistance of an experienced caregiver.
Living at Home Doesn’t Mean Housebound
Seniors who remain in the homes they cherish are happier and healthier when they engage in the surrounding community. With the help of our senior care providers, seniors can safely and comfortably explore the area. Some popular destinations in Template City include:
The vibrant Parks & Rec department offers a variety of activities for seniors, including a senior lunch program, bingo, mahjong, and organized monthly excursions.
This beautiful complex offers senior discounts on admission. In addition to the museum and lovely gardens, there are classes such as flower arranging, plant sales, and lectures.
For more than 22 years, Temple City has hosted free concerts in this beautiful venue. Seniors can relax in a lawn chair and socialize while enjoying a variety of music and people watching.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
If you or a loved one would like more information about Comfort Keepers and our various senior care options, please contact our office today by clicking one of the buttons below. We are happy to answer your questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.