Trusted Home Care for Seniors in Pasadena, CA
Comfort Keepers provides compassionate home care to seniors in Pasadena, CA and the surrounding areas
As seniors get older, it is very common for them to want to maintain their independence by remaining in the comfort of their homes. At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we appreciate that it might be necessary to look for professional help to allow for maximum independence. Our in home care services are designed to offer the care that is required to help seniors live their best lives. We go above and beyond to provide many services that improve health, happiness, and independence at home.
Our In Home Care Services
Our talented professionals strive to provide the best care services including:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building strong relationships with the clients in their care. Our in home care services include assisting with daily living, participating in their favorite activities, going to their favorite parks or restaurants, and more.
- Personal Care – our experienced caregivers offer respectful assistance with intimate needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. Personal care also includes fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation.
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone!
- Senior Transportation – our care services include transportation assistance for seniors who want to go out and about. Common places our caregivers take their clients include parks, doctors' offices, restaurants, shopping centers, and other favorite places of theirs!
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers will make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health.
Specialized Care Services
We continue to offer specialized senior care services for more direct needs:
- 24 Hour Home Care – this service is especially useful for older adults who have safety concerns, may be bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers work in shifts to provide safety and comfort for your loved one during the night. Around-the-clock care not only helps the individual needing services, but also provides concerned family members with peace of mind.
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. This is a great environment for clients who experience dementia, as it often encourages cognitive function. Our caregivers are trained in memory care to ensure your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible.
- End of Life Care – we provide end of life care support for terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families. This allows families to make the most of their time together. You or your loved one will receive compassionate care to ensure comfort and peace, and we will also offer guidance and respite to primary caregivers and other involved family members.
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically provides personalized home care services, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities when you or your loved one are placed there and need some extra help to live more comfortably.
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional in home care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital. Our senior care services will be there to ensure the recovery process is as seamless and quick as possible and to help prevent re-hospitalization.
Staying Active and Engaged
Here at Comfort Keepers Home Care, we strive to engage our clients and keep them active in their everyday lives. Our caregivers do their best to provide companionship, day-to-day mobility assistance, and transportation assistance. All throughout Pasadena we will take your loved ones to places of interest to keep them engaged throughout the day including:
Seniors living around Pasadena will love to visit The Huntington Library, Art Museum, and Botanical Gardens. With over 42,000 works of art, 11 million library objects, and 15,000 plant varieties, there is certain to be something that will captivate a loved one.
Old Pasadena is a beautiful commercial center of Pasadena. Once referred to as the, “Athens of the West” Old Pasadena has a huge amount of stores, restaurants, and culture to experience.
We strive to help fulfill all your loved one’s needs such as finding a place of worship like Saint Andrew Catholic Church for them to enjoy.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
To learn more about the home care services available to you in Pasadena, CA and the surrounding areas, please contact us today by clicking one of the buttons below. Our care team is available 24/7 to answer questions or schedule a complimentary care consultation.