Senior Care in Mount Wilson, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care is a nationally renowned senior care agency, and we offer our services throughout the Mount Wilson area!
For over two decades, Comfort Keepers has been a provider of high-quality senior care services nationwide, and we take pride in our customized approach to care. Our services range from companion care to complete personal care, with the ultimate goal of restoring the independence of our elderly clients and allowing them to remain comfortably in their own homes. Our local team is fully trained in the highest standards of care and is critical to our continued success in offering the best senior care services available throughout Mount Wilson.
Our Senior Care Services
As one of the leading senior home care agencies for seniors and disabled adults in Mount Wilson, we pride ourselves on providing compassionate care to our clients. Our goal is to ensure seniors in the area can maintain their independence, safety, and dignity from the comfort of home. We can achieve this by offering two sets of care: in home care and specialized care. This allows us to care for seniors who need a little extra help throughout the day and seniors with chronic conditions, illnesses, or diseases. Here is a complete list of our senior care services in Mount Wilson:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – we ensure seniors stay safe at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- Interactive Caregiving – our caregivers are there to uplift seniors' lives and ensure they have the best quality of care for their entire health
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality services and monitor your loved one’s health at any time
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home. Our team is trained to the best practices of memory care to ensure you or your loved one is safe and healthy at home for as long as possible
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – although our agency typically offers senior care services within the home, we do complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged in Mount Wilson
There are many trails throughout and connecting to Mount Wilson - giving seniors plenty of options for a stroll or sightseeing. Our caregivers are happy to help your aging loved ones visit their favorite hiking, fishing, and picnic spots. At Mount Wilson - there's something for everyone!
Our caregivers can drive their clients to one of Mount Wilson's surrounding libraries, like the Altadena Library. Our team will be happy to help seniors check out books, join programs, and use the public computers available.
The Mount Wilson Observatory Museum is a fantastic place to take in the wonders of this beautiful landscape. They offer public lectures, viewings through their 60-inch telescope, and stargazing. This museum is a must-see for Mount Wilson residents!
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
Comfort Keepers is always happy to answer families' questions about our senior care services. Please contact our office today to speak with one of our staff members, and they can learn more about your family's needs and get you set up with a free, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator. We are one of the leading senior care companies in the area and are dedicated to helping your family find the best course of care. To get started with our services in Mount Wilson, click one of the buttons below.