In Home Care in Los Angeles, CA
Comfort Keepers connects seniors to professional in home care providers in Los Angeles
When your aging loved one shows signs of trouble with daily tasks, Comfort Keepers provides in home care for independent aging adults. Your senior loved one has unique needs and abilities, so all our plans are customized to fit their needs. Personal care covers daily tasks like cooking healthy meals and ensuring your senior has safe transportation. Because seniors thrive with social interaction and mental stimulation, our companion care is available too.
Our In Home Care Services
- Companion Care – our caregivers strive to build meaningful relationships with their clients while helping them with daily tasks and participating in their favorite activities.
- Personal Care – we train our caregivers to provide dignified and respectful assistance for personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Safety Care – our safety care products help seniors stay safe and secure at home, even alone.
- Senior Transportation – we can drive your loved one to and from appointments, social gatherings, shopping centers, and more.
- Seniors & Technology – to keep your loved one socially engaged, we help them connect to friends and family using modern technology.
- Interactive Caregiving – our holistic approach to care in which we do tasks with our clients instead of for them.
Our Specialized Care Services
- 24 Hour Care – for elders needing care around the clock, we work as a team so your loved one can have security and in home care at any time. Give your relative and yourself peace of mind.
- Dementia Care – keeping your senior at home is the best way to keep dementia at bay. Our trained caregivers work with your senior’s memory to help slow down dementia.
- End of Life Care – we provide emotional support and other essential care for your family member with a terminal illness. Allowing families to make the most of their time together can also help organize your loved one's belongings.
- In-Facility Care – when your senior needs more care while living in a senior community or senior facility, we can provide the same great senior care services for your loved one.
- Post-Hospital Care – we help seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission.
Keeping Seniors Active and Engaged
Comfort Keepers goes beyond regular in home care. Our services expand into the Los Angeles area. When seniors have an active life and great social interactions, they thrive. Comfort Keepers can assist your loved ones while they go shopping, hiking, and so much more.
Your senior can enjoy a day with the grandkids at Skirball Cultural Center. With rotating art exhibits, there is always a new fascinating show to witness.
Visit the Old West and explore a plethora of fun and themed exhibits at the Autry Museum of the American West. See a real stagecoach from the 1850s and film a real movie with props at the Imagined West Studios. This is perfect for seniors with young grandchildren.
Explore different aspects of science at The California Science Center. Interact with aquatic creatures and experience new and classic exhibits. You can even discover new passions at the 3D IMAX theatre.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
By starting your Comfort Keepers journey, your aging loved one can live the best quality of life from the comfort of home. Contact our office today to learn more about the in home care services we offer to seniors and disabled adults living in Los Angeles. They will be happy to answer any of your questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator. To get in touch, click one of the buttons below – we look forward to speaking with you!