Comfort Keepers Home Care Assistance Locations in Pasadena, CA
Seniors have home care assistance available in Pasadena, CA and the surrounding areas
Home Care Assistance in Pasadena, CA and Surrounding Areas
Few of us ever really consider the fact that we are likely to need home care assistance at some point during our lives. We all age, but many of us push off considering what we may need during our senior years. However, the fact is that old age does not care whether we planned or not and when your or your loved one’s time comes, you will be in good hands with Comfort Keepers in Pasadena, CA.
We have been in the home care business for over two decades now and our mission is to provide the highest quality of care for older adults. We help seniors remain in the comfort of their home in spite of increasing challenges with our wide range of in home care services. The following are the services we provide in Pasadena, CA:
- In Home Care: As a home care agency, we are tasked with helping seniors remain in the comfort of their own home. In Pasadena, CA, we provide both personal care services and companionship care, which includes assistance with grooming, incontinence care, and bathing, alongside light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication management, and so much more.
- Interactive Caregiving: We have developed a unique approach to senior care that focuses on helping older adults stay engaged and take an active role in their own care.
- Respite Care: If you are a family caregiver, you may need some time off now and then, particularly if your loved one has developed more advanced care needs in recent years. Our professional caregivers can come to your loved one’s home when you are not there to ensure a continuity of home care.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Older adults suffering from many forms of dementia, including Alzheimer's disease, can remain in the comfort of their own home in spite of any challenges they may be facing.
- End of Life Care: We take care of everything that needs to be done so you can spend as much time with your loved one as possible during this difficult time.
- Transitional Care: Our transitional care services are designed with the needs of older adults in mind. We are here to help your senior parent recover quickly following a stint at the hospital or rehabilitation facility.
To learn more about us, do not hesitate to give us a call. We are available for a free in-home consultation that will help you and your loved one figure out how home care assistance could make a difference in their life.