Senior Care in Upland, CA
Comfort Keepers Home Care offers various in-home and specialized senior care services throughout Upland
Now more than ever, seniors want to live in their own homes for as long as possible. At Comfort Keepers, we make this option a possibility with our in-home senior care services. Our caregivers help adults thrive in the familiar home they love and remain connected to the surrounding community for a happy, enriched lifestyle. Seniors in Upland can live safely, comfortably, and happily at home.
In Home Care Services
We believe in Interactive Caregiving, which ensures mental and physical activity to promote a fulfilling and contented lifestyle. Our in home care services include:
- Companion Care - We actively participate in seniors’ favorite activities, whether it’s birdwatching, board games, reading, nature walks, and more.
- Personal Care - Our caregivers offer respectful assistance in grooming, bathing, bathroom, meal preparation, and more.
- Safety Care - We promote stringent safety protocols for seniors, even when they are spending time alone.
- Senior Transportation - Seniors can safely and comfortably visit doctors, stores, parks, and more with our assistance.
- Seniors & Technology - Our caregivers help seniors master texting, video calls, and social media to keep in touch with loved ones.
Specialized Care Services
There are times when more specialized senior care is necessary. In these cases, we offer the following care options to keep seniors safe and comfortable at home:
- 24 Hour Care - Caregivers can be scheduled for a variety of shifts when full-time care is needed.
- Dementia Care - Our memory care specialists can help seniors with cognitive impairment thrive at home safely in their familiar environment.
- End of Life Care - Compassion and guidance are vital for the comfort of seniors and their loved ones during this difficult time.
- In-Facility Care - Some seniors require extra attention while residing in assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care - Returning home after medical treatment is a difficult transition, and caregivers can help with the rehabilitation process.
Community Engagement Is Key
Interactive caregiving is a philosophy that promotes active participation in the community. Our senior care providers foster a sense of purpose and excitement, helping seniors grow and lead fulfilling lives. Some of the area activities our Upland clients enjoy going to include:
Over 40 classes and activities take place weekly in this vibrant center for seniors. Poker, bingo, belly dancing, and yoga are just some of the activities to help seniors keep mentally and physically active. There are also monthly lectures on senior’s health and safety. Many of the classes are free.
This award-winning theater presents quality dramatic and musical performances. Seniors love to attend lively musicals such as Forever Plaid, Fiddler on the Roof, and Church Basement Ladies.
This facility promotes research and public education through special events, educational programs, and ongoing exhibits. Seniors can learn all about the history of Upland and even volunteer as guides.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
To learn more about the possibilities of an enriching life at home, contact Comfort Keepers today by clicking one of the buttons below. We are happy to answer your questions about our senior care services in Upland and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care coordinator. We look forward to speaking with you!