Customized Home Care Services for Seniors In Claremont, CA
Comfort Keepers provides home care to help your senior remain independent in Claremont, CA and the surrounding areas
If you have a loved one living alone in Claremont, CA, chances are they’ve expressed the wish to continue aging in place. This is certainly no surprise since Claremont is a vibrant city on the eastern edge of Los Angeles County, which makes it an ideal place for families and independently living seniors alike. In fact, the vast majority of aging adults have a strong desire to remain in their beloved home, despite arising health issues or chronic conditions that can take a toll on their independence.
With the help from Comfort Keepers of Claremont, CA, your loved one can continue with their preferred lifestyle and remain living comfortably at home, regardless of any challenges they might be facing as they age. We will provide home care services of the highest quality to keep your loved one more independent.
Additional home care services from Comfort Keepers offered in Claremont, CA, include:
- 24 Hour Care – Designed for seniors with advanced care needs on an around-the-clock basis.
- Companion Care – Providing meaningful interaction and engaging seniors in favorite activities.
- Personal Care – Assisting with personal hygiene, toileting, and more.
- Senior Transportation – Transportation and accompaniment to appointments, social visits, shopping, and more.
- Respite Care – Providing adequate care when family caregivers need to take a short break.
- Post-Hospital Care – Helping seniors continue recuperation at home after being discharged from the hospital.
- End of Life Care – Addressing the needs of terminally ill seniors in the final stages of their life.
- Dementia Care – Allowing seniors with dementia to remain living safely at home for longer.
- Interactive Caregiving – Special approach to caregiving which aims to actively include seniors in their care.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
To learn more about the home care services available to you in Claremont, CA and the surrounding areas, please contact us by clicking one of the buttons below. We offer free in-home care assessments to help you determine what type and level of care would be best for Mom or Dad.