Senior Care in Spring Valley Lake, CA
At Comfort Keepers Home Care, we offer a large variety of senior care services to help aging adults throughout Spring Valley Lake
One of the primary reasons families throughout the country pick us as their home care agency is that we recognize that each client's narrative is unique and tailor our services to match each client's specific needs. We provide superior senior care tailored not just to your loved one's preferences, interests, and limits but also your family's schedule and budget. After your complimentary in-home consultation, our staff will develop a care plan for your parent and match you with the ideal senior caregiver.
Our Care Services
As one of the senior care agencies in Spring Valley Lake, we offer a wide range of services to help seniors stay independent. Our care is branched into two types of care: in home care and specialized care. Having two sets of care options allows us to help seniors of all abilities. We can help with daily tasks, companionship, and specialized needs due to chronic conditions. Here is a complete list of our care programs:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting bonds with their clients while helping with daily tasks
- Personal Care - respectful assistance with personal needs like bathing, mobility, toileting, and more
- Safety Care - our Safety Care products help seniors stay independent and safe at home, even when they are alone
- Senior Transportation - we provide transportation to seniors who can no longer drive themselves
- Seniors & Technology - our caregivers are happy to assist seniors in utilizing modern technology
- Interactive Caregiving - we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit to ensure they can live their best life every day
- 24 Hour Care - around-the-clock support for seniors and disabled adults who no longer can remain independent on their own
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for seniors with Alzheimer's, dementia, or another form of cognitive decline
- End of Life Care - essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy
- In-Facility Care - we provide our senior care services to seniors needing supplemental support in assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care - our team helps seniors recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission
Keeping Seniors Active & Engaged
We do our best to ensure our clients can stay active and engaged in their community. Our caregivers are happy to drive their clients to their favorite places, help them run errands, and provide companionship while out and about. Some of our favorite places to visit with our clients include:
If your loved one likes staying active or enjoys nature - our team will be happy to drive them to Mojave Narrows Regional Park. They can take a pleasant stroll, go sightseeing, and enjoy the fresh air!
The Victor Valley Museum & Gallery is an excellent place for seniors to go with their caregivers and grandkids. There is something for everyone with the various exhibits and collections in cultural and natural history, special exhibitions, extensive research collections, and public programs.
For seniors that are bookworms, our caregivers can accompany them to Victorville City Library. We can help them check out books, use the computers, and join programs.
Schedule Your FREE Home Safety Assessment and Consultation
Comfort Keepers is one of the leading providers of senior care services throughout Spring Valley Lake. To learn more about how we can help your senior loved one, contact our office today. Our staff is there to answer any your questions and schedule a free consultation at your earliest convenience. Click one of the buttons below to get started.