Personalized In Home Care Solutions In Glendora, CA
Comfort Keepers provides personalized in home care to seniors in Glendora, CA and the surrounding areas
Does your loved one every complain about waking up so stiff they can hardly get out of bed? Are they unable to do their own laundry or clean their home? Have you maybe noticed that they no longer prepare meals but instead eat speedy junk food? If you have answered yes to any of these questions, it may be time for your family to consider in home care.
At Comfort Keepers, our in home care services include assistance with a variety of homemaking activities. Our senior caregivers can either perform the tasks completely on their own or help your loved one. Our housekeeping services comprise of:
- Housecleaning, including vacuuming, sweeping, and mopping floors, dusting, cleaning and organizing kitchen and bathrooms.
- Laundry, which includes washing, drying, folding, and putting away clothes. It can either be done in your loved one’s house or at the local laundromat.
- Meal preparation, which consists of meal planning and cooking healthy, well-balanced meals in accordance with your loved one’s dietary restrictions and preferences.
- Shopping, which includes grocery and home shopping as well as using coupons to save money.
- Errands, including going to the pharmacy to pick up medications, going to the post office, and more.
- Transportation, which includes driving your loved one to any location in the area and returning them home.
In Glendora, CA, we also offer a plethora of personal senior care services, all performed with your loved one’s comfort and dignity in mind. These services include assistance with:
- Washing and grooming hair
- Trimming and painting nails
- Incontinence care
At Comfort Keepers, our in home care services will accommodate the needs of seniors with advanced or progressive conditions and special requests. We offer:
- Dementia Care/Alzheimer’s Care, which includes activities that promote memory recollections, communication strategies and techniques, and tasks that relieve stress and frustration.
- Transitioning At Home Care, helping with recovery after an illness or injury that required hospitalization.
- Respite Care, allowing family caregivers to take a break from caregiving.
All of our services are flexible and can be customized to meet your senior loved one’s needs. You can start out with part-time care, full-time care or even non-stop care; it’s all up to you.
To learn more about the in home care services available to you in Glendora, CA and the surrounding areas, please contact us online or call us today at (909) 417-0021.