Comfort Keepers Offers Alzheimer's and Dementia Care in Vancouver, WA and Surrounding Areas
Individualized memory and dementia care that supports seniors experiencing symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer's disease
Caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease in the home can be physically and emotionally draining. We understand the challenges faced by family caregivers and can help ease the burden.
Many of the Comfort Keepers® offices nationwide provide customized care for clients who are experiencing symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our Comfort Keepers® are specially trained and ready to provide dementia care.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Our specially trained dementia care Comfort Keepers® will:
- Help maintain a safe environment for the client.
- Engage the client in activities that can stimulate the senses, such as music.
- Provide meals and bathing assistance.
- Support the client and family through the changing behaviors often seen with dementia.
- Speak to you loved one calmly and quietly
- Customized care plan based on how far along their health issues are
We customize our care plans to meet each client’s special needs, taking into consideration his or her health and ability. Depending on the client’s needs, Comfort Keepers can provide dementia care for just a few hours a week or provide full-time, in home senior care. Through our 24 hour home care service, a team of Comfort Keepers coordinates caregiving responsibilities in shifts. This offers clients and their families’ full-time peace of mind.