Compassionate companion care provides a helping hand and listening ear to support independent seniors in Vancouver, WA and the surrounding area
Our Comfort Keepers provide clients with companion care through conversation or when they sit down to share a meal. Social contact enhances seniors’ health, happiness, and quality of life. We offer this and more through our dedicated caregivers in Vancouver, WA and the surrounding area. Please call us at (360) 334-3974.
- Depending on the client’s needs, Comfort Keepers can provide care for just a few hours a week or provide full-time, in home senior care. Through our 24 hour home care service, a team of Comfort Keepers coordinates caregiving responsibilities in shifts. This offers clients and their families full-time peace of mind.
- Our care services include incidental transportation for clients, allowing them to go shopping and attend other activities or medical appointments, the barbershop or beauty salon, and other places the senior chooses. Getting a senior out and about through long-term companion care is good for the senior’s mind, body, and spirit.
- We can assist with shopping for groceries at the stores their clients prefer and run errands such as picking up prescriptions or going to the post office. Clients may choose to stay home or come along and help with shopping and errands as an excellent way to stay active and engaged. Comfort Keepers caregivers will use any coupons provided.
- Although Comfort Keepers caregivers cannot administer medications, they can help ensure that clients take their medications as prescribed. Our caregivers can assist with opening medication containers, reading labels, and reminding their clients when it is time to take a dose. Medications are usually lifelong, primarily once we start aging. To best protect your loved one's health, we recommend pairing companion care with long-term care.
- Many seniors cannot shop for groceries and fix a well-balanced meal. Comfort Keepers' meal preparation service includes preparing simple meals based on their client’s preferences to help them get the proper nutrition. Clients may help with meal preparation as their abilities permit.
- Our Comfort Keepers providers will tend to the laundry at their clients’ homes or a Vancouver area laundry facility and wash, dry, fold, iron, and put clothes away. We work to ensure that each client’s laundry is done according to his or her preferences.
Ready to assist you in Vancouver, WA and the surrounding area
We're happy to explain how a personalized care plan can best meet your needs. If you have questions about how Comfort Keepers companion care services can benefit your senior loved one, please contact us in Vancouver, WA at (360) 334-3974.