Better living for your loved one with Comfort Keepers at home senior care in Brush Prairie, WA
Looking for quality at home senior care options for a loved one residing in the Brush Prairie, WA, area? Comfort Keepers can help. We can develop a personalized care plan based on your senior mom or dad’s needs, health, preferences, and routines - and help them lead a happy and active lifestyle longer. We serve so many seniors in the southern Washington area and are eager to help you, too. Call us at (360) 334-3974.
Best in the home care business
At Comfort Keepers, you’ll find a high level of care and commitment your loved one deserves. All our caregivers are experienced, well-trained, licensed, and bonded. We run thorough background checks before hiring to ensure the utmost trustworthiness of all our team members.
Want to join our team?
If you want to work with Comfort Keepers, we can schedule a free in-home care consultation in your loved one's home, assess their living situation, and develop a tailor-made care plan matching their specific care needs. Once you are satisfied with the proposed plan, we will match you with a caring, compatible caregiver who can look after your loved one for as long as needed.
Activities for seniors in Brush Prairie, WA
There are a number of fun activities for your loved one and their at-home senior care provider to do in the area, such as:
- Going for a walk in the local park
- Spending a day in Prairie Field Recreation Center
- Going out for a favorite meal or enjoying a game of pool in Prairie Tavern
- Seeing a movie at the Battle Ground Cinema
Comfort Keepers at home senior care services offered in Brush Prairie, WA, include:
- Personal Care – Helping seniors with personal hygiene, toileting, incontinence care, mobility assistance, transferring and positioning, and more.
- Companion Care – Providing valuable company and assisting with various activities of daily living.
- Interactive Caregiving – Encouraging older adults to participate in their health and wellness actively.
- Meal Preparation – Developing a meal plan and preparing healthy meals for care recipients.
- Housekeeping – Performing light housekeeping and various chores around the house.
- Medication Reminders – Ensuring seniors always take their medication on time and in the correct dose.
- Respite Care – Looking after aging loved ones while family caregivers take the time to recuperate.
- Dementia and Alzheimer's Disease Care - Enabling seniors with any dementia to continue living safely at home.
- End of Life Care - Providing valuable support for terminally-ill seniors and their families during this difficult time.
- Transitioning Care - Assisting seniors recently discharged from the hospital to resume recovery at home.
- 24 Hour Home Care – Assisting and monitoring around the clock.
Brush Prairie, WA - we want to help you
To learn more about our at home senior care services in Brush Prairie, WA or schedule a free in-home consultation, please call our local office today at (360) 334-3974. Comfort Keepers is here for you!