Welcome to Comfort Keepers Home Care of Woodbridge, VA
Providing personalized home care services, personal care & companionship for seniors in Woodbridge, Lake Ridge, Dale City, and the surrounding areas
Comfort Keepers, located in Woodbridge, VA, is a leader throughout home care agencies. We are delighted to provide our senior community with several life-changing services, including round-the-clock care, Dementia care, senior care, and companion care to name a few. We take pride in ensuring that the needs of each person to whom we lend a helping hand are met to the best of our abilities. We create a personalized home care plan that considers all of the situations, concerns, and requirements of your senior loved one. Our plans contain a variety of services and can be tailored for either short or long-term care. We can work with your family to get you started on the path to providing high-quality care in your loved ones' own homes. To learn more about home care services in Woodbridge, VA, contact (703) 688-9254 today.
Are you interested in becoming a Comfort Keepers Caregiver?
Our caregivers are the heart of every Comfort Keeper business - the people who help seniors by providing the distinctive Comfort Keepers brand of senior care. Those who want to work in offices and manage them, coordinate client care, or advertise Comfort Keepers Services can do so. The best thing about Comfort Keepers is that we promote from within, so if you start as a caregiver but want to work in the office, Comfort Keepers is committed to assisting you in your advancement.
See why so many have chosen Comfort Keepers as their career:
- Flexible Scheduling
- Competitive Pay
- Rewarding Career Helping Others
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Kick-start your career in HealthCare
- Health Education and Care Training
Personalized Home Care Plans
All Comfort Keepers' home care programs can be customized to meet the individual needs of you and your loved ones' daily requirements. We understand that no two individuals are alike and that this does not change with age. We offer and recommend a free care consultation before beginning any of our senior care services to ensure that we are meeting the specific needs of seniors and their loved ones.
We strive to serve all of our clients with dignity and respect at Comfort Keepers in Woodbridge, VA. Once you begin working with us in Woodbridge and the surrounding regions, you and your loved ones will become our Comfort Keepers family members. Some of our most popular senior care services include:
- Companion Care - uplifting senior care and friendship for you and your loved ones.
- Interactive Caregiving - encouraging participation and engagement instead of completing tasks for your senior relative.
- Senior Transportation - maintaining independence by assisting with getting out and attending events, shopping, or running errands.
- Dementia Care - encouraging clients to engage in intellectual, emotional, and physical interactions that complement medical treatments.
- 24-Hour Care - assisting home care for those who need around-the-clock supervision and strive to remain in the comfort of their own home.
- End-of-Life Care - Essential care and support for seniors diagnosed with a limited life expectancy.
Schedule a Free Home Care Consultation Today
Contact one of our professional caregivers today for a free, no-obligation care consultation to learn more about Comfort Keepers in Woodbridge, VA, and our services. We will talk about your loved one's needs, situations, hobbies, and desires during this private meeting, among other things. This will allow us to create a personalized home care plan tailored to their individual needs, personality, and unique lifestyle. Please get in touch with one of our senior caregivers by selecting one of the options listed below to get started; we can't wait to meet you and your family: