Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
In-Home Dementia Care in Westover Hills, TX
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
We recognize that family caregivers face many challenges when caring for their loved ones with Alzheimer's or Dementia. At Comfort Keepers, we provide mental, physical, and emotional support to your loved ones, so they can remain safe and independent in the comforts of home. Our mission is to provide everyone, regardless of their situations, with a sense of belonging and peace of mind. With Comfort Keepers’ quality dementia care, we can alleviate your stress and worries and provide the quality care your loved one deserves.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Westover Hills, TX
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
• Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
• Provide families with information about dementia
• Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
• Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
• Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
We provide the best care possible by carefully screening our caregivers, training them to work with seniors with dementia or Alzheimer's disease, and providing the tools and resources necessary to help their patients and families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
• Taking steps to avoid frustration
• Adapting to client needs
• Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
• Care tailored to each person
We offer compassionate Alzheimer's and dementia in-home care services that are designed to support meaningful engagement, develop trusting relationships, and adapt according to the needs of the senior.
Comfort Keepers of Westover Hills, TX
We understand the difficulties families go through and we want to help. Contact Comfort Keepers of Westover Hills for more information about our Alzheimer's and dementia home care services. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one. Give us a call today at (817) 560-8085.