In Home Care Near Benbrook, TX
Seniors desire more freedom than ever to choose where they live, and staying at home is a feasible and popular option for residents of Benbrook and surrounding areas
In the Benbrook and Fort Worth area, there are numerous home care agencies. Only one company, however, has established a compassionate care culture and won industry accolades for outstanding accomplishment and satisfaction: Comfort Keepers senior care.
Home Care Services
In Benbrook, TX, we provide a wide range of excellent senior care services. You or a loved one will be able to age comfortably and independently in their golden years with the help of Comfort Keepers. There are a variety of services provided, including:
- Personal Care - Our caregivers are trained to provide polite and courteous assistance with personal care such as washing, dressing, and grooming.
- Companion Care - By assisting clients with everyday duties and participating in their favorite hobbies, our caregivers seek to form long-term relationships with them.
- Safety Care - Our safety care goods keep elderly safe and secure at home, even when they are alone.
- Senior Transportation - We can transport your loved one to and from doctor's appointments, social gatherings, shopping malls, and other destinations.
- Seniors and Technology - We assist your loved one in being socially active by assisting them in connecting with friends and family using modern technologies.
- Interactive Caregiving - Our holistic approach to senior care, in which we collaborate rather than work for our clients.
- 24-Hour Care - We work as a team to ensure that your loved one is safe and well-cared for at all times for older people who require 24-hour care. This allows yourself and your loved ones to get some much-needed rest.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care - Our memory care program aims to maintain their happiness and comfort while allowing them to age in place securely for as long as possible.
- End-of-Life Care - We offer emotional support as well as other vital services to your loved one who is facing a terminal illness.
- In-Facility Care - We can give the same high-quality home care to your senior who is living in a senior community or institution.
- Post-Hospital Care - We provide post-hospital care to help elders recover gracefully from hospital stays and avoid re-admission.
Please call us right away if you think your loved one could benefit from our senior care services. Call our office at (817) 560-8085 or click the contact us button below to speak with one of our helpful professionals, learn more about our care options, and schedule a free in-home consultation.