Local, Uplifting In-Home Care For Seniors in Fort Worth, TX and Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers is the leading provider of in home care in Fort Worth, TX
Comfort Keepers of Fort Worth, TX is proud to serve the surrounding areas including Westover Hills, Azle, Westworth Village, Saginaw, Lake Worth, and more!
Most seniors wish to spend their golden years at home, where they are surrounded by their cherished possessions and loved ones. However, age-related issues can make independent living a challenge. Luckily, with our in home care your loved one can receive the assistance they need to age comfortably at home. At Comfort Keepers we practice an Interactive Caregiving approach which allows us to transform everyday caregiving into meaningful interactions. We strive to keep our clients engaged in their care as well as everyday activities, therefore enriching their lives on a physical, mental, social, and emotional level.
How Comfort Keepers In Home Care Can Help Seniors in Fort Worth, TX
We offer a wide variety of in home care services to seniors living in Fort Worth, TX and surrounding areas. With Comfort Keepers your parent will be able to age with dignity and remain independent for as long as possible. We provide:
- Grooming & Hygiene Guidance - Our caregivers can help your loved one with their personal care routines by assisting them with bathing, shaving, showering and more.
- Mobility Assistance - Falling often leads to severe injuries. With our mobility assistance your loved one will be able to move safely inside the home and out.
- Transferring and Positioning - If your parent needs help with getting in and out of bed, chairs, and wheelchairs, rest assured that our caregivers are trained to provide proper transferring and positioning.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care - Aging with dignity is possible with our incontinence care. Our in home care specialists can offer compassionate help with toileting and prevent various issues from occurring.
- Nutrition & Meal Prep - To stay healthy and strong your loved one should maintain a nutritious diet. Our caregivers can prepare meals, help your parent follow a special diet and even join them for mealtime.
- Conversation and Companionship - To increase your loved one’s quality of life we will provide them with conversation, mealtime companionship, and keep them company during their favorite activities.
- Laundry - Our in home care providers can assist your parent with washing, drying, ironing, and putting clean laundry away.
- Light Housekeeping – Since their home is a place where your loved one spends most of their time, we will make sure that it is always clean and tidy. Our caregivers can assist with vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning bathrooms and kitchens, organizing closets and drawers, and more.
- Grocery Shopping/Errands – Our care providers can run errands and go grocery shopping for your loved one whenever needed.
- Transportation – We will drive your parent to social events, doctor’s appointments, barbershops, or anywhere else they want to go.
- Medication Reminders – With our in home care services your loved one will take their medications on time and according to instructions.
If you wish to learn more about our in home care services, contact our office in Fort Worth, TX at (817) 482-6656.