Comfort Keepers of Fort Worth, TX and Surrounding Areas Provides Home Health Solutions for Your Loved Ones
A Home Health Care Agency For Seniors You Can Trust In Fort Worth, TX
Comfort Keepers was established with the idea of supporting seniors as they age at home. By providing personalized home health care services in the comfort of the client’s home, we are able not just to meet all their needs but to elevate their life quality too. In addition to helping seniors, we provide our services to other adults who need assistance at home. We can help adults living with chronic conditions, individuals recovering from injuries or new moms who just gave birth.
Our office in Fort Worth, TX is locally owned and operated, which is important because we are part of the community and know what resources are available to us in the area. Our home health care experts, affectionately known as Comfort Keepers, provide professional, loving care that boosts independence in our clients and gives peace of mind for their families.
Differentiators of our office / company:
- Responsive office team that answers the phone 24/7 and guarantees coverage
- Deep, seasoned pool or caregivers (carefully interviewed, screened, trained, and monitored)
- Client – centric, consultative approach (used to create a customized plan and weekly schedule)
- Ability to hand complex and difficult cases such as end of life, dementia, stroke, TBI
We offer a wide range of services that can be adjusted to meet the unique needs of each of our clients. We closely work with other organizations in the area (nursing homes, assisted living facilities, hospice providers…) to provide a complete care solution that is a perfect fit for the client.
Our services are available around the clock, seven days a week, holidays included. Based on specific needs and requests, we can provide care a few hours a week (respite care), full-time or 24/7 care and anything in between. We offer free home consultations to help families decide on the best home health care plan for their aging loved ones and get answers to all their questions about us and our services.
Our mission is simple. We want to provide our clients with the highest possible level of care at home so they could enjoy the highest possible life quality. We treat our clients with the respect they deserve and we form strong bonds with them, caring for them as if they were members of our own family. All our caregivers are carefully chosen, screened, and trained to deliver our brand of care across homes in Fort Worth, TX.
Our Philosophy At The Core Of Our Care Services
Interactive Caregiving is the foundation of our home health care services, based on four key elements:
- Mental activity in seniors promotes independence, improves health, and prolongs life
- Physical activity in seniors reduces the effects of aging and increases independence
- Proper nutrition in senior years improves both mental and physical health
- Safe home reduces the risk of falls and accidents
If you wish to learn more about our services or schedule your consultation, please reach out to us today at (817) 482-6656.