Senior Care in Collierville, TN
Comfort Keepers Home Care Provides Professional In-Home Senior Care for Residents of Collierville
Today’s seniors want options, including the freedom to choose aging in the safety and comfort of their own homes. Comfort Keepers understands the desire to stay secure and active while remaining in a home you love dearly. Our senior care providers strive to offer seniors the opportunity to live at home in comfort while continuing to engage in the surrounding community of Collierville.
Comfort Keepers offers a wide range of services to help keep seniors independent at home for as long as possible. Our senior care services are branched into two aspects of care: in home care and specialized care.
In Home Care Services
Our interactive caregiving encourages an enriched lifestyle.
- Companion Care - our caregivers form strong bonds with clients while engaging in the activities they enjoy, such as reading, nature hikes, card games, hobbies, and more.
- Personal Care - respectful caregivers assist clients with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Safety Care - our safety protocols are always encouraged, even when seniors are spending time alone.
- Senior Transportation - we safely and comfortably take seniors to medical appointments, barbers and hair salons, worship services, special events, restaurants, and more.
- Seniors & Technology - patient caregivers help clients master technology to connect with friends and relatives via text, social media, or video calls.
Specialized Care Services
When seniors need a more tailored approach to senior care, we provide:
- 24-Hour Care - we offer around-the-clock care in multiple shifts from a team of dedicated caregivers.
- Dementia Care - our memory specialists ensure seniors with cognitive decline are safe and in familiar surroundings to thrive at home for as long as possible.
- End-of-Life Care - compassionate caregivers provide guidance during this difficult time.
- In-Facility Care - we offer our services to seniors living in nursing homes and assisted living facilities who need supplemental care and attention.
- Post-Hospital Care - when seniors return home after a hospital visit, we make sure they are safe and comfortable.
Involvement in the Community
Our caregivers make sure that their clients are living their best lives by having purpose and remaining active in the community. Some of the activities our Collierville clients enjoy include:
Seniors love browsing antiques in this 78,000 square foot facility featuring the wares of over 300 dealers.
Our clients love exploring this quaint historic district, where there are shops, restaurants, and places to socialize with friends. Live music and seasonal decorations create a special atmosphere.
For 29 years seniors have been attending award-winning community theater productions in this accessible facility.
Schedule Your Free, No-Obligation Consultation
Do you have an aging loved one in Collierville who could use additional assistance at home to stay independent? Our senior care agency can help keep them safe, comfortable, and independent at home! Contact Comfort Keepers to schedule a free consultation by clicking one of the buttons below.