Dementia Care in Memphis, TN and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers provides dementia care for senior loved ones and older adults in Memphis, Collierville, Germantown, and nearby cities
Caring for a loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s disease in the home can be physically and emotionally draining; we understand the challenges faced by family caregivers and can help ease the burden.
Comfort Keepers provides customized care for clients who are experiencing symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer’s disease. Our caregivers are professionally trained and have the experience to help manage symptoms, keep your loved one safe, and help to increase their overall quality of life.
How Dementia Care Can Help
Our caregivers are trained to carry out the following dementia care services and duties:
- Maintain a safe and familiar environment for the senior
- Engage the senior in activities that stimulate the senses, such as listening to music, reading a book, or doing a puzzle
- Provide balanced, nutritious meals that are both healthy and enjoyable
- Provide grooming and hygiene assistance, such as bathing
- Provide support to the senior, friends and family members as symptoms progress and daily living/behaviors becomes more difficult
We customize our in home care plans to meet each senior's needs, and we are available to provide dementia care for just a few hours a week, or for 24 hours a day. Through our 24-hour senior care service, a team of experienced caregivers will coordinate responsibilities in shifts, providing seniors and their families’ full-time peace of mind.