In Home Care Services Promotes a Safe and Comfortable Life for Seniors in Covington, TN, and the Surrounding Areas
Comfort Keepers offers various in home care services to meet the needs of seniors in Covington, Millington, and nearby cities
Seniors experience a variety of health challenges as they age, which can make staying at home a challenge. With the assistance of Comfort Keepers' in-home care services, older folks in Davenport may age in place and retain their freedom. We aim to convert the mundane tasks of daily caring into chances for meaningful connections through our unique Interactive Caregiving method. Our caregivers can connect and converse with your loved one on a physical, emotional, social, and cognitive level. You may depend on Comfort Keepers to help your parent with daily duties or simply provide companionship. Read further to learn more or contact us at (901) 910-1636.
How Can Comfort Keepers Help?
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of elder services in Covington and the surrounding regions. Our role is to enable your loved one in maintaining their freedom and aging with grace. The following services can be incorporated into a care plan for your aging parents.
- Grooming & Hygiene Guidance - With our bathing, grooming and dressing assistance our loved one can look and feel their best.
- Grocery Shopping/Errands - Our in-home caregivers may take your loved one grocery shopping and do errands as required.
- Our caregiver can provide transportation to medical appointments, barbershops, and beauty salons if your parent is unable to drive.
- Medication Reminders - We'll make sure your parent takes his or her prescriptions as directed.
- Mobility Assistance - Our caregivers will help your loved one move safely around the house as well as provide mobile assistance outside the home.
- Transferring and Positioning - We can help your loved one with getting in and out of bed, chair, and wheelchair and reduce their risk of bedsores, muscle atrophy and falls.
- Nutrition & Meal Prep - Whether your loved one has dietary restrictions or just needs to follow a well-balanced diet, with Comfort Keepers they will be able to eat nutritious, home-cooked meals.
- Conversation and Companionship - Our in home care specialists provide seniors with conversation and companionship during their favorite activities.
- Laundry - We can assist with washing, drying, ironing, and putting clean laundry away.
- Light Housekeeping - To ensure that your loved one spends their days in a clean environment, our caregivers can assist with vacuuming, dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning bathrooms and other housekeeping tasks.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care - With dignified help from our caregivers your loved one can avoid skin infections and general hygiene problems caused by incontinence.
Contact Comfort Keepers Today
Contact our office today to learn more about how our home care services can help seniors throughout Covington, Millington, and the surrounding area live independently at home for as long as possible. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation to get your family started on the right path to care. To get started, please click one of the buttons below.