In-Home Senior Care Services of the Highest Quality in Greater Summerville, South Carolina
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides senior care services to assist seniors age safely at home in Summerville, Johns Island, Ladson, Goose Creek, and nearby cities in South Carolina
Our experienced caregivers assist with daily living activities, companionship, and transportation to and from appointments and visits. Whatever a person's age or care needs, we believe they should feel connected, purposeful, and joyful. Contact our office now at (843) 594-0297 to learn more about our senior care services, or continue reading below.
Our Products and Services
Comfort Keepers provides a variety of in home care and specialized care services, including:
In Home Care
- Companion Care - our caregivers strive to build long-lasting relationships with their clients.
- Personal Care - we can provide dignified assistance with bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Safety Care - Our safety care products assist seniors in remaining independent while they are alone.
- Senior Transportation - as part of our senior care services, we provide transportation for older adults who wish to go out, conduct errands, or see friends and relatives.
- Seniors and Technology - our caregivers will keep your loved one connected via video chat, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving - our innovative approach to home care allows us to consider a senior's physical, emotional, and social well-being.
- 24 Hour Care - this service is beneficial for seniors who require care at all hours of the day and night.
- Dementia Care - we offer specialized memory care services so that people with dementia can live in their own homes. This is highly beneficial, as it allows seniors to remain comfortable and encourages cognitive function.
- End of Life Care - we assist terminally ill seniors and their families with end of life care.
- In-Facility Care - we provide additional care to elders who live in assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
- Post-Hospital Care - we provide transitional care to assist seniors in recovering from hospital stays and avoiding hospital re-admission.
Benefits of Receiving Senior Care At Home
There are many benefits to seniors opting for in-home care, such as:
- Getting to stay where you are most comfortable
- Consistent caregivers that come when you need them most
- Reliable respite care for family caregivers
- Custom care plan that revolves around your loved one's needs and wants
- The ability to remain independent, safe, and happy at home
Make an Appointment for Your Free Consultation
The first step toward great care is a complementary care assessment. Our care coordinators will meet with you and your loved one to develop a custom care plan. We are here to answer any questions you may have about our senior care in South Carolina and match your family with the best care options. To schedule your free consultation, please choose one of the links below. We can't wait to hear from you!
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.