High-Quality In-Home Senior Care Services in Greater Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina
You can rely on our senior care services in Mt. Pleasant and other South Carolina communities to provide elders with the best possible care.
Seniors face a variety of health issues as they age, which can make living at home difficult. Fortunately, with Comfort Keepers' in-home care services, older adults in Davenport can age comfortably at home while maintaining their independence. We hope to transform everyday caregiving into opportunities for meaningful interactions through our innovative Interactive Caregiving approach.
Our caregivers are able to interact with your loved one on a variety of levels, including physical, emotional, social, and mental. Comfort Keepers is there for you and your elderly loved one, whether they need assistance with everyday tasks or just some companionship. Please call our agency at the button below or continue reading below to learn more about our senior care services.
How Comfort Keepers Can Help
Comfort Keepers offers a wide range of in-home and specialized care services, including:
In Home Care
- Companion Care: Our caregivers work hard to establish long-term connections with their clients.
- Personal Care: We can assist you with washing, dressing, and grooming in a respectful manner.
- Safety Care: Our safety care devices help seniors maintain their independence when they are alone.
- Senior Transportation: As part of our senior care services, we provide transportation for seniors who want to go out, run errands, or visit friends and family.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers will keep your loved one connected via video chat, social media, and texting.
- Interactive Caregiving: Our unique approach to home care allows us to address a senior's physical, emotional, and social well-being.
- 24-Hour Care: This service is helpful for seniors who require care at all hours of the day and night.
- Dementia Care: We provide specialized memory care services so that persons living with dementia can remain in their own homes. This is extremely useful since it helps elders to stay comfortable while still encouraging cognitive performance.
- End-of-Life Care: We provide end-of-life care to terminally ill seniors and their families.
- In-Facility Care: We give extra care to seniors who live in assisted living facilities and nursing homes.
- Post-Hospital Care: We offer transitional care to elders to help them recover from hospital stays and avoid hospital re-admission.
Make an Appointment for Your No-Obligation Consultation
A complimentary care evaluation with one of our care advisors is the first step toward exceptional care. Our care coordinators will meet with you and your loved one to create a personalized care plan. Our care team is available to answer any questions you have about our senior care options and match your loved one with a compatible caregiver. Please select one of the options below to book your free consultation.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.