Comfort Keepers Home Care in Mt. Pleasant, SC & Nearby Areas
Since 2003, Comfort Keepers has been delivering outstanding home care for aging and disabled adults in South Carolina. Our elder care services are unique in their approach and effective in enabling you or a senior loved one to improve their quality of life while staying in the comforts of home.
Our team is committed to providing uplifting care to the elderly and disabled so that they can live their best lives every day from the comfort and independence of their homes. To learn more, please contact Comfort Keepers at (843) 588-1787 or continue reading!
Our Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers offers two types of care: in home care and specialized care. We are dedicated to supporting seniors with a wide range of needs, from simple assistance with daily tasks to hands-on care for specific needs and conditions. The following are some of the care services we offer.
- Respite Care - a caregiver will step in when family members require a break from caring duties.
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to home care in which we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit
- Personal Care - respectable assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Companion Care - our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for elderly individuals with dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- End of Life Care - compassionate senior care for families whose loved ones have been diagnosed with a short life expectancy.
- Post-Hospital Care - assistance in recovering from a hospital stay and avoiding re-admission.
- Veterans Home Care - This sort of care is intended to meet the specific needs of veterans, such as those caused by disability, service-related injuries, or the aging process.
Meet Our Care Team
Over 19 years ago, owners Julie and David Coker recognized a need for in home senior care throughout Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, Sullivan's Island, and the surrounding areas. They opened Comfort Keepers to fulfill the unique needs of the local senior community.
Today, Comfort Keepers has a full care staff to help evlaute your senior loved one's needs and create a care plan for them. We create individualized treatment plans based on a client's specific requirements and circumstances. We also match clients to caregivers based on likes, dislikes, and personality traits.
Paying for Home Care
Interested in using our senior care services but not sure how to pay? We made this helpful guide to show families all the ways they can pay for our home care. Click the button below to learn more!
Request Your Complimentary, No-Obligation Assessment
Schedule your free, no-obligation care assessment with one of our loving care coordinators to start services with Comfort Keepers. A senior care advisor will discuss your loved one's requirements, circumstances, interests, and lifestyle during this assessment, among other things. Once the assessment is complete, we can then design a custom care plan to their unique needs, personality, and lifestyle due to this. To get started, please contact our senior care agency by clicking on one of the links below.
Check Out What Our Clients Have To Say
At Comfort Keepers, we take great satisfaction in leaving our customers with a positive image of our elder care. Feedback is critical to our company's success. Look at what prior clients had to say about their time with us!