Comfort Keepers provides compassionate senior care in Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, Johns Island, James Island, and South Carolina's nearby areas
Since 2003, Comfort Keepers has been delivering outstanding home care for aging and disabled adults in South Carolina. Our elder care services are unique in their approach and effective in enabling you or a senior loved one to improve their quality of life while staying in the comforts of home. Our team is committed to providing uplifting care to the elderly and disabled so that they may live their best life every day from the comfort and independence of their own homes. To learn more, please contact Comfort Keepers at (843) 588-1787 or continue reading!
Our Senior Care Services
Comfort Keepers offers two types of care: in home care and specialized care. We are dedicated to supporting seniors with a wide range of needs, from simple assistance with daily tasks to hands-on care for specific needs and conditions. The following are some of the care services we offer.
- Respite Care - a caregiver will step in when family members require a break from caring duties.
- Interactive Caregiving - our holistic approach to home care in which we look after a senior's mind, body, and spirit
- Personal Care - respectable assistance with personal needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming.
- Dementia Care - specialized memory care for elderly individuals who have dementia or Alzheimer's disease.
- End of Life Care - compassionate care for families whose loved ones have been diagnosed with a short life expectancy.
- Post-Hospital Care - assistance in recovering from a hospital stay and avoiding re-admission.
Meet Our Care Team
Our care staff may examine your senior loved one's current state and provide recommendations based on how they feel our Comfort Keepers may help. We create individualized treatment plans based on their specific requirements and circumstances. Care may range from a few visits per week to 24 hour care, depending on your family's particular situation. Families that live far away from their senior loved ones can be assured they receive adequate care and company.
Our team is led by David and Julie Coker, who saw a need for senior care in Mount Pleasant, North Charleston, Johns Island, James Island, and the surrounding area. By selecting the button below, you can learn more about our professional care team.
Request Your Complimentary, No-Obligation Assessment
Schedule your free, no-obligation care assessment with one of our loving care coordinators to start services with Comfort Keepers. A care advisor will discuss your loved one's requirements, circumstances, interests, and lifestyle during this assessment, among other things. Once the assessment is complete, we can then design a custom care plan to their unique needs, personality, and lifestyle due to this. To get started, please contact our senior home care agency by clicking on one of the links below.