Senior Care Services in Greenville, SC, and the Surrounding Areas
Senior care services that meet your senior loved one's unique needs in Greenville, Greer, Taylors, Simpsonville, and nearby cities
At Comfort Keepers, we pride ourselves on staying up-to-date on the needs of seniors in Greenville, Taylors, Simpsonville, and the surrounding area and providing senior care services that meet those needs. Comfort Keepers continues to invest in training and updating our caregiver staff to serve seniors and disabled adults best. We have been serving the Greenville area for over ten years and are continuously improving our services to ensure our client's independence, safety, and well-being. We hire only experienced caregivers who have passed a background check, reference check, drug screen, and evaluation process.
To learn more about our senior care options and how they can help your aging loved one, please contact our office today at (864) 641-4274.
Our Care Services
We offer a wide range of senior care services to aging adults to ensure their safety and independence:
In Home Care:
- Companion Care – our caregivers are dedicated to building solid relationships with the clients in their care
- Personal Care – we offer respectful assistance with personal care needs like bathing, dressing, and grooming. This also includes services like fall prevention, mobility assistance, transferring, toileting and incontinence care, and meal preparation
- Safety Care – our Safety Care Products ensure that our clients can stay safe and secure at home, even if they are alone
- Senior Transportation – our caregivers provide transportation assistance to seniors that want to go out and about
- Seniors and Technology – if your loved one is struggling with social isolation, our caregivers can make sure they remain connected to friends and family through video calls, social media, and texting
- 24 Hour Care – this service is beneficial for older adults who have safety concerns, are bedridden, or live with a chronic condition
- Dementia Care – our memory care services allow a person with dementia to remain where they are most familiar and comfortable: home
- End of Life Care – we are here to provide essential assistance to terminally ill adults and emotional support for their families
- In-Facility Care – we can complement care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Post-Hospital Care – this is our transitional care program that can help older or disabled adults who are about to be discharged from the hospital
- Private Duty Nursing – our home health aide team is made up of skilled licensed practical nurses (LPNs) and registered nurses (RNs), that can perform a variety of medical tasks
Our senior care services go above and beyond typical care options, as we bring the special touch of Interactive Caregiving. This Comfort Keepers initiative engages both the minds and bodies of seniors in the area. Our exceptional caregivers - our Comfort Keepers - will accompany your senior loved one on errands, to doctor's appointments, and keep them company. Along with doing their best to keep them safe and take measures to prevent falls, they will also play memory games, read with them and encourage them to exercise.
Schedule Your Free Consultation
For more information, contact our office to learn more about Comfort Keepers and the senior care services we provide for seniors living in Greenville, Greer, Taylors, Simpsonville, and the surrounding area. Our care team will be happy to answer any questions and schedule a free, no-obligation consultation with a care advisor. To get started, click one of the buttons below.
In-Home Care Services
By spending time with one of our caregivers, your loved one has a companion at the ready to help around the house, support healthy habits, and bring joy to everyday moments.
We create individualized plans of care for seniors based on their needs and personality. We can provide 24-Hour Care, Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care, Post Hospital Care, End-of-Life Care and In-Facility Care.
Our caregivers are screened for empathy, trained in senior care, and matched for client compatibility.
Caring for the whole person is at the center of our Interactive Caregiving philosophy. It’s a holistic approach that cares for mind, body, spirit, and well-being.
With respite care from Comfort Keepers, your loved one receives quality care and you receive a well-deserved break.
Browse our glossary of common senior care terms. Read definitions on home care services, conditions, and acronyms.
Browse answers to frequently asked questions about in-home care, types of care, and Comfort Keepers care services. Learn more or get in touch today!