Living Assistance in Anderson, SC, and the Surrounding Area
Comfort Keepers provides care anywhere your senior loved one calls home
No matter where your senior lives, Comfort Keepers can give them the care they need to have a high quality of life. Not only do we provide the best at-home care in the Anderson area, we also give personal care to seniors living in permanent care facilities.
If your elder loved one lives in a retirement community, independent living facility, or assisted living, Comfort Keepers is here to provide the care your senior needs to stay connected, safe, and healthy.
In-facility care provides living assistance while remaining in their currency permanent care facility. We join efforts with your senior’s current medical care team to give them any additional support. All care plans are customized to our clients’ needs so your elder relative receives their own personal care plan. With our team-oriented approach, your loved one’s care is in the best hands.
The many ways you’ll gain peace of mind
Our well-trained caregivers are the heart of Comfort Keepers. They stimulate your loved one’s emotional well-being with hands-on companionship and conversation. By giving your elder the personal care they need, we give them the best chance at remaining healthy for a longer time. Whether your loved one need living assistance part-time, full-time, or 24/7, our caregivers are here to help
- Mobility assistance
- Incontinence care, toileting needs and safety in the bathroom
- Support for special diets
- Change in condition monitoring
- Assistance with position changes and transfers for those clients that are bedbound or may need assistance with getting in and out of bed
- Care for those with memory issues or cognitive impairments
- Support for physician prescribed nutrition and exercise programs
- 24-hour (around-the-clock) care
- Transportation to appointments and events
- Activities that bring joy, provide mental stimulation and encourage physical and emotional wellbeing
- Grocery shopping and errands
- Preparing meals
- Light housekeeping
- Reminders for grooming and other activities of daily living
- Respite care for family and loved ones
- Referrals to medical professionals, support groups and resources
Contact us today to learn more about our living assistance program and how we can help your senior loved one. Comfort Keepers Home Care in Anderson, SC is here to help!