Specialized Senior Care in Anderson, SC
When your loved one requires specialized care & assistance at home – we got you covered!
Comfort Keepers is the trusted provider of non-medical senior care services for Anderson and the surrounding areas. Our locally owned and operated agency is known for providing quality in-home care, companionship, and customized assistance so that our care recipients can get the help they need to live healthier, happier lives, and age gracefully in their own homes.
As some clients need much more than assistance with meal prep or fetching groceries, we also offer a range of specialized senior care programs designed to meet the specific needs of those seniors whose age-related conditions started interfering with their ability to maintain a quality life at home.
Depending on your loved one’s needs, Comfort Keepers can provide one of the following specialized senior care services:
- 24-Hour Care – Whether your loved one is bedridden, struggles with mobility, has safety concerns, or is diagnosed with a progressive cognitive condition, our trained professionals can work in shifts to deliver ongoing assistance throughout the day and be there during the night to provide monitoring and companionship.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care – Trained caregivers provide specialized senior care for loved ones diagnosed with dementia who still live in their own homes. A preferred alternative to assisted living facilities, in-home dementia & memory care focuses on reducing the severity of your loved one’s symptoms by engaging them in mentally stimulating activities such as playing games, reminiscing, and more.
- End-of-Life Care – Nearing the end of life, many seniors wish to spend their final weeks in the comfort of their beloved home rather than at some unknown hospice facility. We help facilitate this by providing compassionate end-of-life care geared towards minimizing discomfort and making sure all needs are adequately met. Our caregivers are also there to provide families with respite and much-needed support as they navigate this difficult transition.
- In-Facility Care – Though we mostly help seniors elevate their quality of life at home, Comfort Keepers of Anderson will be more than happy to assist your loved one in a nursing home or a senior living community. By working closely with the family caregiver and your loved one’s in-facility care team, we can create a strong support system to ensure mom or dad gets all the attention and assistance they need to lead a more comfortable lifestyle as they age.
- Post-Hospital Care – Once an elderly loved one is discharged from a hospital or rehab facility, the main concern is making certain they do not go back. Our dedicated care experts can prevent the risk of re-hospitalization, make sure that doctor’s orders are being followed, and be there to support your loved one until full recovery.
Schedule a Free Consultation Today
Contact Comfort Keepers of Anderson today at (864) 402-4077 to learn more about our specialized senior care services. We would love to go over care plans and see which one fits your loved one the best.