Personal Home Care for Seniors in Hendersonville, PA
We provide personal home care services for loved ones throughout Hendersonville and in your area
Deciding whether your elderly loved one needs services to help them with daily living is not easy. Many seniors are stubborn or fearful that they will have to give up their homes if they admit they need help. However, Comfort Keepers provides personal home care to seniors in and around Hendersonville, PA who wish to remain independent. We offer professional care and assistance right from the comfort of home.
Each of our personal home care plans is made especially for your loved one and can be adjusted any time. We offer a variety of services depending on your family’s needs, including the following and more:
- In Home Care: Light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, hygiene assistance, medication reminders, companionship, and more.
- Dementia and Alzheimer’s Care: Specialized care services for those with memory loss.
- Respite Care: Providing a break for family caretakers as they rest and recharge.
- End of Life Care: Care and guidance for the family through this difficult time.
- Transitional Care: Care for those recovering at home after an illness or injury
We will do an in-home assessment when you first sign on with us in which we inquire about your loved one’s specific care needs, living space, health, medications taken, physical limitations and more. The care professional will also get to know a little bit about the senior’s personality and interests so that we can find the best caregiver match possible.
Studies have shown that seniors who become active and engaged in their communities go on to live happier, healthier lives. For this reason, we encourage our caregivers to enjoy common interests with your family member around town. Some notable places nearby Hendersonville include:
- Canonsburg Town Park
- Canonsburg Senior Citizens Center
- Valleybrook Golf Course
- Big Jim's Roadhouse
- Vincent's Southpointe
- The Health Club at Southpointe