Find trusted home health care services for seniors in your area
Do you have an older relative who has trouble living on their own? For many seniors, it is a source of great distress to have trouble with daily living activities such as keeping up with the home, climbing stairs, going out for groceries, cooking meals, and getting about like they used to. Comfort Keepers is proud to provide home health care services for seniors who wish to age in place at home in and around Chartiers Township, PA. Call us at (412) 204-7975.
Services for seniors in Chartiers Township
We offer a variety of home health care services such as:
- In Home Care: Services include light housekeeping, laundry, meal preparation, transportation, hygiene assistance, and companionship.
- Respite Care: Providing a break for family caretakers as they rest and recharge.
- End of Life Care: We provide care and guide the family through this difficult time.
- Transitional Care: Care for those recovering at home after a hospital stay.
Members of our care team are more than just caregivers, they form a bond with your loved one and become like family over time. We have a philosophy of Interactive Caregiving™ where caregivers encourage seniors to explore their interests in the community. Some of the fun locations they can enjoy near Chartiers Township include:
- Canonsburg Senior Citizens Center
- Chartiers Township Community Center
- Chartiers-Houston Community Library
- Frank Sarris Public Library
- Pennsylvania Trolley Museum
- Duncan & Miller Glass Museum
- Painting with a Twist
We ensure that our care aides are highly trained, qualified, and insured with their own vehicle and clean driving history. In addition to providing care in your home, they will also take your loved one to doctor’s appointments and provide support and companionship. Our mission is to help seniors attain a higher quality of life while remaining safe and secure in their homes.