Senior Home Care Services Help Seniors in Reading, PA with Daily Living
At Comfort Keepers, we offer senior home care services that allow older adults in the Reading, Berks County and the surrounding PA areas to live a fulfilling and comfortable life
One of the most important things to seniors is the ability to remain in the comfort of their own homes for as long as possible. Comfort Keepers® can help make this a reality. Our caregivers receive meticulous training in our proprietary Interactive Caregiving™ approach to care, a blend of strategies and technology that emphasizes full engagement and interaction.
The goal is to improve the quality of life and help seniors to maintain their independence for as long as possible using senior home care services. Comfort Keepers delivers essential personal care, companionship, and housekeeping services − and it is Interactive Caregiving™ that caregivers and clients believe makes all the difference.
Keeping Seniors Engaged and Active
After living an independent life, it can be frustrating and stressful for seniors to realize they no longer have the mobility they once had. To ease these challenges, Comfort Keepers allows seniors to take an active role in their care. Our caregivers create physical, mental, and social activities that seniors look forward to doing. We want your loved ones to visit friends, solve crossword puzzles, and listen to music. We want them doing all the activities that make them the happiest.
By encouraging physical and mental interaction in our senior home care services, our seniors gain healthier and more fulfilling lives.
The Interactive Caregiving™ Difference
Interactive Caregiving™ means that your loved ones never have to tackle their health or recovery alone. Our caregivers work side-by-side to improve wellbeing and maintain independence. We use this senior home care service system because we believe it makes a positive difference in all our clients' lives. For instance:
- Physical exercise conditions and strengthens core muscles. This practice reduces the risk of falling, which is one of the leading causes of injury in seniors. Studies even show that exercise is better for fall prevention than home modifications.
- Solving puzzles and reminiscing are important mental exercises. They keep the mind nimble and alert, which fights negative emotions and confusion.
- Mental acuity for seniors also comes down to proper diet and hydration. We focus on meal preparation and make sure our clients aren't missing these essentials.
- Caregiver companionship promotes home safety. Our preventative measures, including safety technologies, help seniors stay connected with the modern world.
- Comfort Keepers’ unique Interactive Caregiving™approach operates on four central principles. Each of our trained caregivers employs these principles as they care for, engage, and interact with their clients:
- A senior with an active mind is happier, lives a fuller life, and engages with others.
- A well-nourished senior has a more active mind and body.
- A safe senior lives in an environment that reduces the likelihood of accidents and promotes timely response when illness or accidents occur.
With a customized Comfort Keepers’ senior home care service care plan, your loved one can remain in his or her home longer. This alone is a touching and life-changing gift for aging seniors. Family members can take comfort in knowing their loved ones are in the safest hands possible. Our caregivers do more than meet daily needs. They provide ready companionship for your loved ones at a time when they need it most.
For more information regarding senior home care services and resources about Interactive Caregiving, visit the Comfort Keepers Info Center section on Senior Care and Related Topics.
Comfort Keepers®: Diet and Nutrition
Comfort Keepers can provide a variety of custom in-home services for your aging loved ones in Reading, West Lawn and the surrounding areas of Berks County, including nutritious meal planning and preparation.
Learn More Today
For more information and resources about Interactive Caregiving, visit the Comfort Keepers Info Center section on Senior Care and Related Topics. You can also contact us by clicking one of the buttons below.