Mission & Philosophy
Our mission is to provide high-quality in-home care services that keep our loved ones safe in comfort of their own home.
Kris Butler founded Comfort Keepers in 1998 to fill a need in her community. Our at-home caregivers, or our Comfort Keepers, provide compassionate, non-medical services to seniors and individuals with disabilities. Since our inception in 1998, our driving purpose continues to be to provide practical assistance with heart.
This philosophy guides our team members, from our franchise owners to our caregivers. Many were attracted to Comfort Keepers by our reputation for excellence or through personal experience arranging services for aging loved ones. Every decision our team makes reflects our top priority, which is to improve the lives of both clients and their families.
When seniors find their mobility faltering or difficulty in completing daily tasks, it can be troubling for the individual as well as family members. Both seniors and their loved ones are confronted with important, stressful decisions that will shape their lives for years to come. There is a natural instinct to maintain our independence, and there is guilt associated with moving loved ones out of their own home.
Comfort Keepers aims to provide the ideal solution with an informed process.
- We equip clients and their support systems with information and answers.
- We assess each situation to provide personal recommendations. We consider the recipient’s unique needs and how to achieve happiness.
- We present our clients with options to choose the perfect package. The frequency of visits can vary between a few hours a week to regular overnight stays.
Our experienced caregivers will help with daily tasks, including:
- Meal preparation
- Routine errands
- Light housekeeping
- Basic hygiene
Additionally, our caregivers build friendships and provide emotional support. To keep our loved ones company, our caregivers:
- Engage in conversation during mealtime
- Participate in their favorite activities
- Strive to create lasting bonds built on respect and kindness
Above all else, Comfort Keepers strives to be compassionate and respectful in all aspects of our business. It is this dedication to the welfare of our clients that enables our award-winning organization to be an industry leader and attract the talented team members that shape Comfort Keepers.