Your Loved One is Not an Important Thing. They are Everything!
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
24-Hour In-Home Senior Care in Avon, OH
There is a time when your loved one needs around-the-clock assistance. If they have dementia, are recovering from a hospital visit, have mobility issues, or are struggling to complete simple tasks in their day-to-day routine, having peace of mind can be a challenge. One option is to have them move into an assisted care facility, but many seniors prefer to live in the comfort of their own home as opposed to dealing with the stress of moving to an unfamiliar environment.
Comfort Keepers® is here to provide the assistance your loved one needs to make each day more comfortable. With our compassionate caregivers, we provide the assistance needed to ensure each day and night is lived to their fullest.
24/7 Home Care Help for Seniors in Avon, OH
Comfort Keepers provides care plans personalized to each senior’s needs. Our Care Coordinator will meet with the family to discuss needs and services, and design a care plan focused on your loved one’s personal and health-related needs, including:
- Transferring from a bed to a wheelchair
- Medication reminders and assistance taking medications
- Incontinence care
- Steps to ensure fall prevention and safety
- Wellness monitoring
- Healthy meal preparation
- Transportation to grocery shop, medical appointments, and visit family
- Overnight care for those prone to loneliness, sleepwalking and wandering
- Alzheimer’s Disease and dementia care
- Activities and hobbies to improve quality of life and have daily doses of joy
Who Around-the-Clock Home Care Helps in Avon, OH
Seniors receiving 24-hour home care have peace of mind and improved quality of life, but how does such care help? We can help:
- Calm agitation in people who have lost their sense of place and time
- Improve companionship by having someone always around, especially in moments of anxiety
- Meet personal and non-medical needs day and night, from ensuring nutrition is kept up to medications are taken on time
- Keep an eye out for any potential infections, including skin infections and urinary tract infections, by having someone around to notice the changes
- Minimize fall risk by providing assistance for those who need support walking around or getting out of bed
- Improve the quality of life by allowing seniors to continue living in their home, by their own rules, while staving off loneliness and isolation
- Provide peace of mind to you and your family, knowing your loved one is in safe hands and receiving the help they need
Our goal at Comfort Keepers is to provide quality care with compassionate, highly trained caregivers who are aware of a senior’s unique needs. Whether your loved one suffers from dementia or Alzheimer’s or needs help completing simple tasks in their day-to-day routine, 24-hour care can provide the assistance they need while allowing them to remain in their own home. Contact us now to set up an appointment with a Care Coordinator and give your loved one the help they need.