Your Loved One is Not an Important Thing, They are Everything!
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
Alzheimer's and Dementia Care Brecksville
When you learn your parent has dementia, you may wonder how you are going to care for them while keeping your current commitments. You don't have to handle everything on your own. Alzheimer’s and dementia care from Comfort Keepers of Brecksville can offer your loved one in Ohio the specialized care they need, right in the comforts of home. You can rest easy knowing your loved one is receiving one-on-one care and attention from a professional and compassionate caregiver. No matter your situation, whether you need our services a few days a week or 24/7, we are here to help.
Is it Aging or Alzheimer’s?
Getting older has many difficulties. If your loved one has a few forgetful moments here and there, it may not necessarily mean something is wrong. Memory loss may be a part of Alzheimer’s and dementia, but there are additional signs you can look for:
- Consistent short-term memory loss
- Difficulty finding the right words
- Changes in overall mood and behavior
- Trouble focusing
- Inability to learn new things
- Wandering and getting lost
- Difficulty planning and problem-solving
- Difficulty completing daily tasks like bathing or getting dressed
- Asking questions repetitively
If any of these signs apply to your loved one, it is recommended that you visit your physician for more information and advice.
Personalized Dementia Care Services
Our personalized dementia care plans and professional caregivers ensure that your loved one can maintain their independence in the safety and comfort of their home. Our services can benefit your loved one by:
- Promoting cognitive engagement through meaningful activities
- Providing medication reminders
- Assisting in personal care (bathing, getting dressed, brushing teeth, etc)
- Providing companionship and contributing to an overall quality of life
- Reducing the risk of falls and accidents through careful supervision
- Helping with housekeeping and maintaining a clean home
- Transporting to appointments and other errands
- Providing family members with updates on mood, health, and daily activities
To learn more about our dementia care services or to schedule a consultation, call Comfort Keepers of Brecksville at (216) 503-0571 today!