Let Us Make Your Loved One Smile
Alzheimer’s & Dementia Home Care in Beachwood, OH
We simplify the process for you:
Virtual or In-Home Assessment
Care Plan Creation with the Client Care Coordinator
Assigned a Care Team
We at Comfort Keepers of Beachwood understand how overwhelming it can be taking care of seniors afflicted with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia-- especially when it comes to keeping them safe. Our caregivers provide all the mental, physical, and emotional support your loved one will need, allowing them to keep their independence and avoid the need for nursing homes or assisted living facilities.
Our goal is to help everyone no matter their situation in life. With our help at Comfort Keepers, you can be assured that your loved one with dementia or Alzheimer’s is well taken care of-- all in a safe and familiar place: their home.
Dementia & Alzheimer's Home Care Services in Beachwood, OH
Comfort Keepers provides the following support for families:
- Specially trained caregivers who can provide advanced care
- Providing families with information about dementia
- Patient-specific care plans based on the individual's needs and goals
- Assistance with light housekeeping and transportation, as well as personal care
- Offering clients stimulating, joyful, and physically healthy opportunities
- Companionship, respite care, and other support services such as meal planning and preparation
Alzheimer's and Dementia In-Home Care
We ensure all our caregivers are properly trained to work with clients with Alzheimer’s or dementia. The cornerstone of our program is empathy and compassion, and we provide them with all the tools and resources to help both the patients and their families.
We will assist your loved one with daily tasks and provide specialized dementia care, including:
- Taking steps to avoid frustration
- Adapting to client needs
- Keeping the home environment healthy and safe
- Care tailored to each individual
Our Alzheimer’s and dementia in-home care services are specifically designed around supporting engagement that’s meaningful, building relationships based on trust, and adjusted to the unique needs of your senior.
Comfort Keepers of Beachwood, OH
Contact Comfort Keepers of Beachwood at (440) 838-5460 for more information about our dementia and Alzheimer's care in the home. Our Care Coordinator can schedule an in-home consultation to determine the right caregiver and care plan for your loved one.