Home Care in Larimore, ND
Comfort Keepers serving residents in Larimore and surrounding cities understands how to keep you or a senior loved one completely engaged in their own home care to the best of their abilities while only assisting to the extent necessary.
Seniors want greater flexibility to select where they live, and for the vast majority of the population, staying at home is a viable and popular option. Even if they require assistance, home, with its familiarity and comfort, provides an atmosphere in which elders can thrive and enjoy their golden years. Comfort Keepers in Ann Arbor can help your elderly loved ones stay in their homes for as long as possible. Our home care services are designed to assist people in living their most fulfilling lives.
Our Home Care Services
Comfort Keepers offers a number of services to help our clients keep their independence at home. Our in-home care services are intended to assist seniors with daily tasks, provide companionship, and preserve their physical and emotional health. Our specialized care programs are designed to help elderly people with chronic needs, ailments, or illnesses remain comfortable at home. The list below is our various home care services:
- Personal Care: Personal care and housekeeping services designed specifically to assist people to live independently at home.
- Companion Care: Our caregivers are committed to forming intimate bonds with the people they look after.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers provide transportation services from trustworthy and insured in-home care providers to assist seniors in preserving their quality of life.
- Safety Care: The majority of seniors prefer to age in place, and our SafetyChoice solutions enable them to do so safely while keeping their independence and quality of life.
- Seniors and Technology: Our caregivers can keep your loved one connected to friends and family through video chats, social media, and texting if they are experiencing social isolation.
- Interactive Caregiving: Comfort Keepers is here to improve the lives of seniors and to ensure that they receive the finest possible care for their whole health.
- 24-Hour Care: This service is excellent for elderly persons who are concerned about their safety, are bedridden, or have a chronic disease. Our caregivers can work in shifts to provide quality care and monitor the health of your loved one at any time.
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care: Our memory care services allow a person with dementia to stay in the place where they feel most at ease: their own home. Our caregivers have received memory care training to ensure that you or a loved one remains secure and healthy at home for as long as feasible.
- End-of-Life Care: We are here to help terminally ill persons and their families by providing necessary assistance and emotional support.
- In-Facility Care: While our organization specializes in providing care in the home, we also provide services and companion care in nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Post-Hospital Care: This is is a transitional senior care program that can assist older or disabled persons who are about to leave the hospital and need assistance with recovery.
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today!
To learn more about our senior care services in Larimore and the surrounding cities, contact Comfort Keepers now. Our staff will be happy to answer your questions and set up a no-obligation appointment with one of our care coordinators. To get started, pick one of the choices below.