Get a Personal Care Assistant from Comfort Keepers in Salisbury, NC
Your Personal Care Assistant Awaits in Salisbury, NC and the Surrounding Area
If you need a caregiver in Salisbury, NC and the surrounding area – call the professionals at Comfort Keepers. Having one of our trained caregivers is like having a personal care assistant in your own home. We do everything necessary to make sure your comfort is a top priority. Need someone to offer your loved one medicine reminders? How about transportation to and from doctor appointments? Do you need help with meal planning? We can do it all, and we serve everywhere in Salisbury and the surrounding area, including Woodbine, Granite Quarry, Correll Park, Faith, Spencer, Franklin, Westcliff, Woodbridge Run and more. Call us at (704) 322-3240.
Our caregivers have been carefully chosen because they radiate empathy and concern. They’ll treat your loved one like a member of the family. Best of all, we can personalize all of our care services, so they conform to your senior’s specific situation. It’s all part of our unique approach called Interactive Caregiving, whereby we work with your senior to complete tasks together. Your personal care assistant awaits – call the friendly, dedicated team at Comfort Keepers of Salisbury, NC and discover how your loved one will find comfort by aging in their own home.
A Caregiver Who Can Be a Personal Care Assistant
We take great pride in offering you a personal care assistant who’s the best in Salisbury. We screen everyone we hire to make sure they can uphold the Comfort Keepers standard that’s been around for decades. We cautiously check references and ensure everyone we employ is the best:
- We scrutinize candidates for compassion and understanding.
- We offer training using our high standard for in home care.
- We make sure there’s solid harmony between your loved one and the caregivers we match with them.
- We bond, insure and cover employees with workers’ compensation.
- We conduct a lengthy and meticulous interview process.
- We center our work on Interactive Caregiving, a process that conducts work with clients, not just for them.
- We look upon our people as members of a team and true employees, not independent contractors like some home care agencies do.
Interactive Caregiving is How We Make it Work
We utilize Interactive Caregiving, a process which cares for your loved one’s entire being. It encourages your loved one to complete tasks with us so as to keep them nimble and engaged. We find this approach helps them remain engaged and feel useful. It also helps them feel even more connected to their caregiver.