Comfort Keepers Home Care in Mount Pleasant, NC and Surrounding Areas
Learn how your senior loved one in Mount Pleasant, NC, can benefit from our home care services
Comfort Keepers is the leading US caregiving agency serving Mount Pleasant, NC, and the surrounding areas. Our home care services can help your loved one prolong independent life and enjoy quality care in accordance with their needs, wishes, and routines right at home.
Regardless of your Mom or Dad’s age, health or care requirements, we can tailor a care plan and match your loved one with a compatible caregiver from our team. Our services are flexible and can be reviewed at any given time to allow your loved one to receive the level of care they deserve and continue living a happy, active lifestyle throughout their golden years.
Comfort Keepers services in Mount Pleasant, NC, include:
- In Home Care - General home care plans include assistance with a number of activities of daily living ranging from help with personal hygiene, housekeeping, meal preparation, medication reminders, and grocery shopping to transportation, companionship, and more.
- 24 Hour Care - Seniors with advanced care needs can remain living safely at home while a team of dedicated caregivers works in shifts to provide care and monitoring around the clock.
- Interactive Caregiving - Our unique approach to caregiving revolves around the idea that engaging clients in stimulating everyday activities can have a far-reaching effect in enriching their lives on a physical, mental, and emotional level, thus boosting their overall quality of life.
- Respite Care - With this type of home care, family caregivers can take a well-deserved break from caregiving and recuperate while their loved one is cared for by professional caregivers.
- Dementia & Alzheimer’s Disease Care - We have a large roster of qualified caregivers trained to cater for seniors with cognitive conditions such as Alzheimer’s disease and any type of dementia, enabling clients to remain at home for longer.
- End of Life Care: -Older adults with limited life expectancy and their families are adequately supported by compassionate caregivers during this difficult time.
- Transitioning Home - This type of care provides a support system designed to make the transition from hospital to home as easy as possible, boosting recovery and minimizing the risk of readmission.
- Private Duty Nursing - Licenced nurses provide skilled one-on-one nursing care to incapacitated seniors in a home setting or in a facility.
Get in touch with our office today at (704) 322-3240 to learn more about our quality home care services in Mount Pleasant, NC. We are happy to answer any questions you might have regarding our care. You can also schedule a free, no-obligation consultation where our friendly care coordinator will visit you and your loved one in their home and develop a care plan that best meets your family’s needs. Comfort Keepers is here for you!