What to Expect from In Home Care at Comfort Keepers of Spotswood, NJ
At Comfort Keepers in Spotswood, NJ, we make it a priority to make sure every senior and their family members understand what they can expect from our in home care services. Thanks to our individualized care plans, each senior will benefit from a program that is designed for his or her specific needs. All care plans will make aging in place comfortably at home a reality for elderly adults.
Comfort Keepers of Spotswood, NJ offers a wide range of in home care service offerings that can be added or removed from a care plan as an elder’s need change. Here are some details on the types of care services you can expect from Comfort Keepers of Spotswood, NJ:
Personal In Home Care Services
- Personal Hygiene: Poor hygiene can lead to discomfort, low self-esteem, and infections. Our Comfort Keepers can assist elders with bathing, grooming, and other personal hygiene related services so that they can stay clean and refreshed.
- Mobility Assistance: Our in home care mobility services are intended to help elders move comfortably inside and outside of their home.
- Transferring and Positioning: Comfort Keepers of Spotswood, NJ can properly move and place seniors in the correct posture positions. Transferring and positioning correctly reduces the risk of stiff muscles and pressure points while promoting healthy breathing and digestion.
- Toileting and Incontinence Care: Our caregivers reduce a senior’s embarrassment of needing assistance with toileting and incontinence by helping with these services in a sensitive and compassionate manner.
- Feeding and Special Diet: Comfort Keepers of Spotswood, NJ makes mealtime a pleasant experience by assisting elders in feeding themselves and ensuring that they are eating well-balanced, nutritious meals that are right for their prescribed diets.
Companionship Care Services
- Conversation and Companionship: In home caregivers ensure that seniors receive the opportunity to socialize and engage in meaningful conversations.
- Meal Preparation, Laundry, and Light Housekeeping: Comfort Keepers of Spotswood, NJ supports older adults with mental and physical impairments with everyday chores such as meal preparation, laundry, and light housekeeping.
- Grocery Shopping and Errands: Home care aides can take care of grocery shopping and errands such as picking up medications or dropping a package off at the post office with or without the senior.
- Incidental Transportation: For seniors who do not drive, our incidental transportation can help them get to wherever they need to go without relying on a friend or family member.
- Medication Reminders: To ensure that elders take their medication on time in the correct dosage amounts, our Comfort Keepers will remind him or her of when to take a drug and how much of it is necessary.
- 24-Hour Care: 24-hour care is ideal for seniors who have chronic health conditions or need round-the-clock assistance because of a recent illness or hospital stay.
Nancy Reviews Comfort Keepers
Nancy Gave Comfort Keepers Five Stars
"Have used Comfort Keepers for my mom for about 6 months. The caregivers are always punctual, professionally dressed, pleasant and helpful. They always ask what they can do to better assist you or the client. I would highly recommend."