Non-Medical In Home Care in Woodbury, MN
by Comfort Keepers®
Click to call or dial: (715) 381-6730
What is Home Health Care?
Quality home health care in Woodbury is provided by licensed agencies like Comfort Keepers® who provide a suite of services to seniors, independent minded adults who are unable to live alone without assistance, adults with temporary or permanent disabilities, or family caregivers who need respite care for their selves. Home healthcare is typically health care or non-medical supportive care given and is given by an individual caregiver within the patient's home, rather than care given in group facilities such as nursing homes or clinics.
These services are designed to help the senior live a better quality of life. We also strive to ensure the development of their independence, the reduction of their healthcare costs and foster a caring, family atmosphere for the senior.
What Can I Expect from Comfort Keepers?
You can expect:
- A personalized care plan created just for you and your family
- A fully trained and vetted caregiver to show up on time, all the time
- An office that is open 24 hours a day for any questions or if something unexpected comes up
- You can expect the best care for your loved one and someone that treats like a family member
We want to be your home health care agency of choice in Woodbury - it does not matter if you are interested in services, currently receive services or just need a little help sorting out your senior's care or situation - we are always available to help.
How Do I Get Started?
Call our office at (651) 705-9090 anytime or contact us here to speak to a client care coordinator who will assess your senior's needs free of charge on the phone and determine if in home care is right for your situation.
Comfort Keepers provides in home care for seniors in Woodbury, MN that is non-medical. This means that we provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, and grooming, but do not provide medical services. Our caregivers are experienced and compassionate and can help your loved one feel comfortable and safe at home. Some of the services we offer include:
- Companionship – our caregivers will keep your loved one company, whether they want to chat or just watch TV together.
- Meal preparation – we can help prepare meals according to your loved one’s dietary needs and preferences.
- Light housekeeping – we can help keep your loved one’s home clean and tidy.
- Transportation – we can take your loved one to appointments, run errands, or go out for lunch or dinner.
- Assistance with ADLs – our caregivers can assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and more.
About us: Comfort Keepers is a home care agency that provides elderly care to seniors in Woodbury, MN. We help seniors with a range of daily tasks, including bathing and grooming, preparing meals, transportation, and more. Our caring staff can also help seniors with their medication management and overall health. We offer several types of home care solutions, including hourly, live-in, and overnight care.
If you think in home care for seniors in Woodbury, MN would be a good fit for your family member, please contact us today for a free consultation. You can also call (651) 705-9090 anytime to talk to a client care coordinator. We would be happy to answer any questions you have!