Non-Medical In Home Care in Stillwater, MN
by Comfort Keepers®
Click to call or dial: (651) 705-9090
Comfort Keepers Provided Compassionate Care in Stillwater, MN
Our caregivers provide companionship and home helper services that offer a number of valuable benefits to your aging family members. By providing consistent human interaction, they are able to stay sharp and mentally stimulated, while you enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing they are safe and well-cared for. Some of the benefits of our companionship care include:
- Medication reminders
- Meal preparation to ensure nutritional needs are met
- Conversation and discussion of current and historic events to help sharpen memory
- Crafting and playing games for mental stimulation
- Reminiscing as a form of mental stimulation
Quality home health care in Stillwater is provided by licensed agencies like Comfort Keepers® who provide a suite of services to seniors, independent minded adults who are unable to live alone without assistance, adults with temporary or permanent disabilities, or family caregivers who need respite care for their selves. Home healthcare is typically health care or non-medical supportive care given and is given by an individual caregiver within the patient's home, rather than care given in group facilities such as nursing homes or clinics.
These services are designed to help the senior live a better quality of life. We also strive to ensure the development of their independence, the reduction of their healthcare costs and foster a caring, family atmosphere for the senior.
When your loved one needs in-home care in Stillwater, Comfort Keepers® is here to help. Whether it is transitioning home from the hospital, daily care for Alzheimer’s disease or dementia, or just to give the primary caregiver a break for a while, we have skilled, caring people who can fill the need. We help with bathing, dressing, medication reminders, and other personal care. We also help with meal preparation, light housekeeping, and laundry. Comfort Keepers is focused on providing the care your loved one needs along with companionship and engagement in beloved hobbies and activities, for a more fulfilling lifestyle.
What Can I Expect from Comfort Keepers?
You can expect:
- A personalized care plan created just for you and your family
- A fully trained and vetted caregiver to show up on time, all the time
- An office that is open 24 hours a day for any questions or if something unexpected comes up
- You can expect the best care for your loved one and someone that treats like a family member
We want to be your home health care agency of choice in Stillwater - it does not matter if you are interested in services, currently receive services or just need a little help sorting out your senior's care or situation - we are always available to help.
How Do I Get Started?
Call our office at (651) 705-9090 anytime or contact us here to speak to a client care coordinator who will assess your senior's needs free of charge on the phone and determine if in home care is right for your situation.
Comfort Keepers provides in home care for seniors in Stillwater, MN that is non-medical. This means that we provide assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs), such as bathing, dressing, and grooming, but do not provide medical services. Our caregivers are experienced and compassionate and can help your loved one feel comfortable and safe at home. Some of the services we offer include:
- Companionship – our caregivers will keep your loved one company, whether they want to chat or just watch TV together.
- Meal preparation – we can help prepare meals according to your loved one’s dietary needs and preferences.
- Light housekeeping – we can help keep your loved one’s home clean and tidy.
- Transportation – we can take your loved one to appointments, run errands, or go out for lunch or dinner.
- Assistance with ADLs – our caregivers can assist with bathing, dressing, grooming, toileting, and more.
About us: Comfort Keepers is a home care agency that provides elderly care to seniors in Stillwater, MN. We help seniors with a range of daily tasks, including bathing and grooming, preparing meals, transportation, and more. Our caring staff can also help seniors with their medication management and overall health. We offer several types of home care solutions, including hourly, respite care, personal care.
Your Comfort Keepers in Stillwater can accompany your loved one to a doctor or physical therapy appointment at Lakeview Hospital on Churchill Street, to shop at Kowalski’s Market on Neal Avenue North, or to get a haircut at Family Cuts on Stillwater Boulevard North. We will gladly escort your loved one on a fun outing to historic downtown Stillwater for a day of shopping and lunch, or to the Senior Center on West Orleans Street for a game of Bunco and lunch with friends.
If you think in home care for seniors in Stillwater, MN would be a good fit for your family member, please contact us today for a free consultation. You can also call (651) 705-9090 anytime to talk to a client care coordinator. We would be happy to answer any questions you have!