Home Care Andover MN
Customized home care for seniors in Andover, MN.
Our owner lives in Andover, and has been a member of the community since 1987 and thinks of Andover as his extended family. If you live in the 55304 zip code please let us know how we can help you and your loved ones. We would be honored to provide your loved one with our leading home care. Comfort Keepers has provided caregivers that live in the area to take people in the comfort of their own homes since 2007. The Caregiving team includes Certified Nursing Assistants, Home Health Aides and Personal Care Aides that help people stay healthy and live independently at home.
Home Care Andover, MN
Many family's in Andover choose to work with Comfort Keepers. Our caregivers offer a wide range of care services including in home care, respite care, end of life care, Alzheimer's care, dementia care and transitioning home care.
What do our services entail:
- In Home Care offers personal care services and in-home companionship services tailored to meet the unique needs of each senior.
- Respite care is focused on giving family caregivers a break from providing care. This type of care allows Comfort Keepers caregivers to provide in home care for a loved one while a family caregiver is away.
- Alzheimer's care and dementia care provides a senior with customized care tailored to the specific stage of Alzheimer's they are currently in. This care develops with them as each stage changes their emotional, behavioral and physical abilities.
- End of life care is focused on providing specialized care for seniors needing assistance in their house and offering care and support to them at this difficult time.
- Transitioning Home Care is specialized care focused on easing one's transition from hospital stay or rehabilitation clinic to home.