Our Senior Home Care Services Philosophy
Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of quality of life that is achievable. We shall treat each of our clients with the respect and dignity they deserve, as though we were caring for a member of our own family.
Comfort Keepers® is united by a common goal. That goal is to provide the best in-home caregiving services to aging seniors who wish to maintain their independence. Everyone from administrative assistants to home health aides at Comfort Keepers is committed to making this goal a reality. In doing so, we care for each client with the respect and dignity we would provide members of our own families. In fact, many of our independent owners have been drawn to Comfort Keepers as a result of their own experiences in caring for a loved one.
Purpose/Cause/Passion: Doing whatever it takes and going above and beyond the call of duty to help our clients realize their goals for care & to stay wherever they call home; making sure to listen to the client’s voice and their wants and needs.
Our Core Values
- Caring—for each other and our clients and their families
- Take a risk—that brings opportunity & good faith to the team/business. When something hasn’t worked before, adjust and try for a different outcome.
- Continuous Improvement—Making improvements that will benefit each team member personally as well as benefit the business. Providing constructive criticism and helping teammates grow & learn.
- Sense of Urgency—delivering things on time. It is OK to say no if time does not allow or you don’t think you can get it done, Being held accountable. Communicating with your team on your timing. Ensuring timely & appropriate care for our clients.
- Bright, energetic, and fun—call each other out when in a slump.
Comfort Keepers In Home Care offers trusted senior care services to:
Andover, Anoka, Blaine, North Oaks, White Bear Lake, and surrounding areas