In-Home Care in Evansville that Elevates the Human Spirit.
Did you know that 88% of seniors prefer to remain at home? At Comfort Keepers®, we find joy in helping seniors and other adults in Evansville, IN, and the surrounding area maintain independence and safely remain in the comfort of their own homes. Our goal and the foundation of our in-home care services is to help our clients stay in the comfort of their homes as long as possible. We are a locally owned in-home care agency providing our clients, our neighbors, with the highest level of quality of life achievable, that is, and always be our mission. Our caregivers are compassionate and dedicated to building strong relationships with their clients.
Comfort Keepers has been a leading in-home care provider in Evansville, Highland, Melody Hill, New Harmony, Newburgh, Poseyville, Princeton, and the surrounding area for years. At Comfort Keepers, we understand that every client has unique needs and we strive to provide the highest level of care possible while respecting each client's individuality. With years of experience in providing in-home care services for seniors and other adults, you can trust Comfort Keepers to deliver exceptional care that makes a real difference in the lives of those we serve.
From companionship to personal care we can help your senior loved one remain physically, mentally, and emotionally engaged in their Indiana home. Below are just a few of the in-home caregiving services that we provide in Evansville and the surrounding communities.
In-Home Care Services
- Companion care, or companionship, provides emotional support, friendship, and socialization.
- Interactive Caregiving: While our caregivers provide assistance with the daily needs that a client has, they encourage participation and engagement as much as possible.
- Personal Care: For seniors who want to live independently at home, but find that daily activities and tasks present difficulty as they age, our experienced caregivers can assist with personal care such as bathing, mobility assistance, grooming, and more.
- Senior Transportation: Our caregivers can provide a better option for reliable, safe elderly transportation - ensuring that seniors experience the level of freedom and mobility that they desire.
- 24-Hour Care: We offer around-the-clock care that allows seniors to remain in the home they love while receiving the assistance they need.
- Alzheimer's Care: We understand Alzheimer's disease, dementia symptoms, how it affects behavior, and that it progresses at different rates for different seniors. We create and follow an individualized care plan that focuses on both physical and mental needs and goals.
- End-of-life Care: When loved ones are living out their last days at home, it can be an especially difficult and emotional time. We are here to help.
- In-Facility Care: We provide uplifting care for those that live in retirement communities, independent living facilities, or assisted living.
How Can We Help?
If you are worried about your senior loved one living on their own in Evansville, it might be time to consider in-home senior care. Begin the process by taking a short survey to help you better understand when the time has come to pursue care options.
Check out our most recent blog posts and resources about senior care in Evansville.
3 Ways to Help an Aging Loved One Remain Independent at Home
For many, with aging, comes some common challenges. Luckily, if a senior wants to remain independent, there are options. Here are 3 ways to support your aging loved one who wants to remain in the comfort of their own home. Read More
Veterans Care for Seniors in Evansville
Did you know that some veterans may qualify to have the cost of in-home care covered through Veterans Affairs benefits? At Comfort Keepers, we provide companion care, personal care, specialized care, and more Learn more about the in-home care services we provide qualifying Veterans in Evansville and the surrounding Indiana communities. Read More
How Many Hours of In-Home Elder Care is Enough?
According to a study conducted by AARP, approximately 90% of seniors prefer to stay in their own homes as they age. The amount of care needed by each senior depends on their unique situation. Read More