Industry-leading Senior Care for Elderly Adults in Palatine, IL
Comfort Keepers provides the gold standard of senior care in Palatine, IL and the surrounding areas
If you have noticed some of the signs that your loved one can no longer take proper care of themselves, you might be wondering what you can do to help them. One possible option is to look after your loved one yourself, assisting them with everyday tasks and routine activities. Unfortunately, not many family members can completely dedicate themselves to caregiving, which can be pretty challenging and time-consuming.
Another option is to consider nursing homes or other senior care facilities that will provide around the clock assistance. However, most seniors do not like the idea of moving out of their home and giving someone unfamiliar complete freedom over their daily lives. Luckily, there is a third option.
Comfort Keepers Home Care provides quality in home care to seniors living in Palatine, IL, allowing them to receive all the assistance they need to maintain independence in their own homes.
By developing unique senior care plans based on individual needs and matching clients with compatible caregivers, we will help your loved one age with dignity and remain physically and mentally active for longer.
To help your loved one make the right decision concerning their future, Comfort Keepers health care providers of Palatine, IL offers a wide variety of services, including:
- In Home Care: Seniors interested in home healthcare can count on a myriad of services such as assistance with personal care and hygiene, which includes bathing, grooming, and dressing, toileting and incontinence care, medication management, and mobility assistance. Furthermore, a loving caregiver can extend services to include home maintenance, grocery shopping, running errands, meal preparation, and incidental transportation.
- Interactive Caregiving: We provide our unique brand of Interactive Caregiving that is known both locally and nationally. This allows our clients to be engaged and active in every step of their care.
- Respite Care: Comfort Keepers of Palatine, IL offers help to primary caregivers too. By providing respite care, which is also known as short-term care, we can allow the full-time caregiver to rest and restore energy. This type of care can last for a few hours, days or even weeks.
- Alzheimer’s and Dementia Care: Seniors with Alzheimer’s disease or dementia can lead an active, fulfilled life with the help from experienced home care providers, who were specifically trained to deal with the challenges that can come with this type of care.
- End of Life Care: Both seniors diagnosed with an incurable illness and their loved ones might need some additional support during this challenging situation. Apart from assisting seniors and helping them come to terms with their diagnosis, our caregivers can offer comfort to family members, which can be invaluable in those difficult times.
- Transitioning Care: Comfort Keepers of Palatine, IL can help seniors recover after hospitalization, shortening recovery and healing times and preventing readmission.