Home Healthcare in Elmhurst, IL and the Surrounding Area
Learn more about how our home healthcare can meet the unique needs of your senior in Elmhurst, IL.
In the past, it was assumed that the only way to care for aging loved ones was to have them stay in assisted living communities and other home healthcare centers. It seemed to be the best way to ensure they would be properly cared for once they began to experience the physical and cognitive changes associated with aging.
Now, seniors and their families have alternatives to off-site facilities and they can receive these quality elderly care services in the comfort of their own home. With Comfort Keepers, your family will receive superb elderly care services. Providing uplifting care for over a decade, our home healthcare agency can develop customized care plans for your loved ones.
Our elderly care services will include the kind of attention and assistance your loved ones need to make certain that they are adequately cared for, yet can still experience independence so that they can enjoy their later years as they see fit.
As a reliable home care agency in Chicago and the surrounding areas, we offer the following home healthcare services to families with senior members:
- Companion Care Services: This suite of services helps seniors with light housekeeping, preparing meals, completing various errands, accompanying transportation, shopping for groceries, and participating in different recreational activities.
- Personal Care Services: These services includes bathing, grooming, transferring, toileting, complete hygiene, feeding and adhering to special diets.
- Respite Care: This allows for family Caregivers to get some needed relief from their duties.
- Application of Different In-Home Safety Solutions: Through the Comfort Keepers’ SafetyChoice® line of technologies, we help keep your loved ones safe and secure at all times.
- Alzheimer’s/ Dementia Care: It’s no secret that those having to endure Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related illness can sometimes endanger themselves without knowing it. We provide services to these patients from specially trained Caregivers to ensure their well-being.
Competent and Caring Caregivers
Recognized for our Cook County senior services, our Caregivers are known to provide affectionate, competent and devoted care to all our seniors. Called Comfort Keepers, our Caregivers come from different backgrounds and experiences, but share the same unbridled passion for providing care which enriches lives and allows seniors to enjoy their later years in the best way possible … in the complete comfort of their own homes.
Using our Interactive Caregiving™ approach when providing Cook County home healthcare, our Comfort Keepers are able to engage seniors with their daily activities. We aim to keep our clients physically active and socially engaged, contributing greatly to their mental stimulation and emotional satisfaction.
Comfort Keepers ensures you are kept up-to-date regarding your loved one’s well-being. Our Caregivers maintain open communication with you in order to relay concerns and to let you know of any modifications to our services that might better meet your loved one’s changing needs.
No matter your level of involvement, rest assured that your loved one will receive the best care in Cook County, Wood Dale and Chicago, IL in addition to DuPage County and the Greater Chicagoland area, including the Northwest and Near and Far West Suburbs of Chicago. Get it touch with our care agency by visiting our Contact Us Page and fill out the form.
Give us a call at (630) 313-2242 to learn more!