Providing Care For Seniors in Arlington Heights, IL, and the Surrounding Area Since 2002
Comfort Keepers is a leading provider of home care services. Our expert caregivers provide customized care plans that includes personal care and companion services. We help seniors and other adults live an independent, quality life. If you are seeking to find a qualified caregiver in Arlington Heights or surrounding areas, Comfort Keepers will exceed your expectations. Our caregivers are trained to provide each senior as an individual and provide them with a personalized care approach. Whether your loved one requires senior care a couple of hours per day, to 24 hours per day, Comfort Keepers in Arlington Heights, IL is qualified and ready to help.
Customized Senior Care
At Comfort Keepers, there are two main types of care, in home care and specialized care. We are dedicated to giving your or your loved one the best care possible and letting you maintain independence as long as possible. Comfort Keepers gives every senior adult the accurate care plan that suits their specific needs. Our top priority is to make you feel safe, happy, and healthy at all times. Below are some of the services we provide:
In Home Care
- Interactive Caregiving - Our unified approach to care where we complete tasks together
- Senior Transportation - We will drive your loved one to and from appointments, social events, parks, and many more
- Personal Care - Our trained caregivers provide respectful assistance for any personal needs like dressing, bathing, and grooming
- 24 Hour Care - for elders needing care around the clock care who are no longer able to remain independent
- End-of-Life Care - We provide essential care to your loved one with a terminal illness, while also assisting family members with emotional support
- In-Facility Care - Our caregivers can care for senior loved ones who may need additional support while in the facility
We have a selective process in choosing our caregivers. All of our caregivers have undergone an extensive training program to better prepare them to uplift the lives of our seniors. Additionally, they receive mandatory continuing education classes to ensure they remain current with advances in senior care information and technology. All of our caregivers are bonded, insured, and covered through workers compensation to provide you with a peace of mind.
Please contact us if you would like to be provided with more information on how Comfort Keepers can provide home care support to your loved one and your family. One of our Client Care Coordinators will contact you with time to develop a customized care plan and schedule a free care consultation.